¹³ DRUNK SAKUSA

THE MSBY BLACK JACKALS were invited by their captain, Meian Shugo, to hang out at his house—because according to him, they barely spend time together. Sakusa thought it was stupid, considering he sees his team almost everyday for practice. But he did not want to feel left out—surprisingly—so he decided that he would go.

     "Hey, I forgot to tell you, but I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow night," he said, putting his boxers back on.

     "Meian-san's place? I'm going, too," she smiled, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

He was puzzled from her reply, he surely did not mention it to her before. "Um, I actually just meant me."

"Oh, Atsumu invited me. But since you're going, can I ride with you?" she asked, hooking her bra on. The man rolled his eyes, it was supposed to only be the team.

"I didn't think we could bring people outside of the team. If I had known, I would've asked you to come."
     "No, it's fine. If I wasn't allowed to go, then I wouldn't mind. But Atsumu asked your captain, and said I can."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

The roommates entered Meian's house, the girl stayed behind Sakusa as she was a tad shy. Although she met the energetic trio, she hoped it would not be difficult to get along with the others. "What's she doing here?" Momo asked, eyeing the woman beside her crush.

"Shut up, Momo. Omi told me what ya did to her," Atsumu glared before walking towards the two.

"Hooray, yer here," the blonde chirped, pulling them in a tight bear hug.

"Atsumu, am I the only guest here?" she asked, gazing around the room to find an unfamiliar face.

"Think so, but it's fine. Lemme introduce ya," he smiled, bringing her to the living room.

A while later, the black-haired male often watched how the setter's intentions towards the girl became so obvious. By the mini bar, Atsumu had his arm around her shoulder as they talked with the other crackhead duo. Sakusa, on the other hand, was on the couch, observing their interactions.

Meanwhile, Meian noticed that he kept staring over in their direction. "Why don't you hang out with them?" he asked, sipping the beer in his hand.

"I'm good for now."
"Are you two dating or something?"

He scrunched his brows together, shaking his head, indicating that they were not. Meian suspiciously squinted, having no choice but to believe him. "Well, do you want a drink? Or at least eat something," he offered.

And normally, he was not the type to drink a shit ton of alcohol, but he needed a distraction. As he matched his shots with his other teammates, he slowly started to feel it. At first, his plan worked, it did help. But then, Sakusa looked over to her, she stood between Atsumu's legs, slightly leaning against his leg as he sat on a stool. He quietly scoffed before standing up, walking to the bathroom.

     "Omi-san, come hang out with us," Hinata beamed, passing by him in the hall.

"Maybe later, but can you tell Y/N to come to the bathroom. Tell her I don't feel good," he said.