Bury The Light

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 36

A few days later.....

Soon, (Y/N), Dante, Adam, NPR, RWBY, Qrow and Ozpin are now in a Bullhead with Adam piloting it.

(Y/N):"How much further?"

Adam:"Not sure. But I think we're getting close."

(Y/N) nods and heads to his teammates who were sitting down. He sat down next to Pyrrha who later leans on his shoulder and held his hand. (Y/N) smiled and held hers. Pyrrha then wraps her arm around his arm tightly and (Y/N) looks at her.

(Y/N):"Are you scared?"

Pyrrha:Y-Yes..It's just that..I don't want to lose you after this."

(Y/N) kisses her forehead.

(Y/N):"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

Pyrrha nods and hugs his arm tightly.

Pyrrha:"And Jaune...."

(Y/N):"We'll find a way to bring him back. I promise."

She nods again and buries her face on his shoulder. Dante was leaning on the wall and Yang sits beside him.

Yang:"Hey."

Dante:"Hey."

Yang:"You okay?"

Dante:"Mhm. You?"

Yang:"Nervous, I guess."

She then leaned on him and Dante wraps his arm around her waist.

Yang:"Dante?"

Dante:"Yeah?"

Yang holds his hand tightly as Dante looks at her.

Yang:"In case if anything happens...I just want you to know that..."

Dante then puts his finger on her lips.

Dante:"It's okay. I love you too."

She smiled and the two share a kiss before pulling away afterwards. Weiss was looking down, thinking of something as Ruby went to her.

Ruby:"Is there something wrong?"

Weiss:"It's..Jaune. I just can't believe he came back as a Grimm. After seeing him like that..I knew I shouldn't have turned him down when he asked me out. Honestly, he is..quite adorable and somewhat funny. I just hope that..we'll bring him back. And when we do, I'll make it up to him."

Ruby:"We will, Weiss."

Weiss smiled as Ozpin stood up.

Ozpin:"I have a few words to say before we depart...."

They all turn their attention to him.

Ozpin:"I know that I have not been exactly a good Headmaster to all of you but...it warms my heart to see how much all of you have grown and I am happy that I am able to fight alongside you. We have gone through so much and...it has been truly an honor to have all of you by my side."

His students smiled at him and Ozpin smiled back. Soon, Adam turns to them and spoke up.

Adam:"We're here."

They all look out the window to see that they have arrived at the Land of Darkness.