41"

Rosaleé had sat next to the lake long into the night meaning that when she finally made her way to the dorm she wasn't bombarded with questions from the girls about her where abouts

Waking up the next morning she made it her personal mission to talk to Remus.

She would do whatever it took.
Even if he didn't want her to.

She had left the dorm without the girls and made her way down to the great hall determined.
Spotting the Marauders sat at the end of the table he marched over determined and pushed Sirius out of the way to plop down next to Remus.

"Hey guys" she said casually as she grabbed a muffin "how are we all this fine morning?  Oh That's nice" she rushed before they could reply "Remus can I talk to you?"

"Oh-erm, I wish I could but I'm going to be late to potions" he said quickly gathering his things and rushing out of hall.

The group watched him hurry away as Rosa went to slam her head on the table while Peter put his hand there so she didn't hurt herself.

"He's going to avoid me all day isn't he" Rosaleé whined as James, Sirius and Peter all chorused a "yep"

Remus sat himself far away from Rosaleé in potions in the hope she wouldn't try and talk to him. Rosaleé being Rosaleé didn't seem to mind. She had quickly earn't herself a detention from Professor Slughorn for throwing balls of paper across the room onto Remus' desk. What made her even more frustrated was that Remus didn't even look at the many pieces of paper scattered across the desk in front of him. The class had finished and Rosaleé and the rest of the marauders took their time packing up their things while Remus practically shot out of the door.
Since Rosaleé had all but been staring at him the whole lesson she has studied his fresh scars. They were pinker than the rest of his faded ones. His eyes seemed sunken and tired due to the lack of sleep he'd have over the last few days.

As she watched him leave she quickly picked up her bag, gave Peter a quick kiss on the cheek, ruffled James and Sirius' hair as they protested, and ran after him.

"Remus!"

The tall boy only flinched in response of hearing Rosa shout him and quickened his pace.

Rosaleé sighed as she started to run after him "I can't believe I'm doing exercise right now. The things I do for these boys. Wait for me!"

Remus didn't even turn around and seemed to walk even quicker.

"Fuck him and his lanky ass" Rosaleé huffed as she ran after him down the hallway. Finally catching up to him she grabbed his arm causing him to come to a stop. "I know you heard me! I can't believe you'd make me run!"

Remus had to try and stifle his laughter.

"I'm sorry Rosaleé I can't talk right now, I've got to get to transfiguration"

"We have a free period"

"Oh, I-er I meant I have to let my cat out"

"You don't have a cat"

"No I mean-" Remus didn't even have enough time to come up with another excuse as Rosaleé pulled him into a broom cupboard by his arm, slamming the door behind him and pinning him to the wall.
Remus stared wide eyed, glancing to the door or for an escape route. But she has trapped him in between her and the door.

"You don't give up do you?" He sighed defeated

"Nope. You should know by know I always get what I want eventually Rem. And right now I want you to stop avoiding me"

"Whatttt?... I've not been avoiding you" he winced as Rosa just looked at him unconvinced pulling a face.

Remus looked down at his feet trying to find something, anything to look at other than the girl trapping him. Rosa put her hand under his chin and forcefully lifted his face to look at her.

"Look at me and listen to me Remus Lupin" she ordered not letting him look away. "I don't care. To put it plain and simply. I don't. No matter how hard you are going to try and push me away, it won't work. Because every time you do I'll just find a way to get to you. Your condition makes no difference to me. You're still the same Remus who wears horribly knitted bobble hats and odd mittens. How on earth could i be scared of you. How on earth could I ever think you were a monster"

The boys eyes seemed to glisten a little bit in the poor lighting making Rosaleés face soften as her heart clenched.

"B-but I could hurt you Rosie. I don't want to hurt you" he said, barely a whisper

"You could never hurt me"

"But-"

"No buts! I'm choosing you. Let me be here for you, please"

Remus studied her face for a few minutes before nodding his head slowly. A ginormous grin broke out on Rosas face as she flung herself forward, wrapping her arms around his torso and snuggling her face into his chunky jumper. "I've missed you"

"You've not spoken to me for only a day" he laughed softly, stroking her hair

"I still missed you"

"I missed you too"

"But I swear to merlin Remus Lupin in you ever make me run again there will be a nasty hex coming your way"

" Dully noted"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I love them sm

But do you know what I don't love? Online school. That shits the worst.

Tbh I don't know what I'm complaining about all I do is copy the answers down and send them to my teachers while watching RUELs new music vids.

That mans so fine.

Chile anyways