Blyke and Remi

The gang minus Cecile, she's an honorary member (said by Isen only), were heading to Woaba Boba for some downtime. Midterms were coming up and Sera and Remi wanted to spend at least one more time all together. They managed to convince all of them to come, albeit it wasn't that hard convincing John and the chaotic duo.

What was hard was convincing Arlo. They only managed to convince Arlo by grabbing Elaine to help and promising him that the chaotic duo wouldn't get into that much trouble for 2 weeks.

They were walking to Woaba Boba when Isen nudged Blyke and waggled his eyebrows knowingly, "You going to tell her today? We won't see her that much for the next month." Blyke just blushed and elbowed his ribs.

"Shut up Isen, and no. I'm not telling her today. She's already stressed with the midterm tests, I don't need to add to that."

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I was wrong." Isen muses out loud, Blyke gives him a confused look and Isen continues. "You love her, it's not just a crush. Blyke you love Re-!" before he could finish Blyke slapped his mouth hard. "Shut it!" Blyke hisses lowly.

Isen gives him a look and Blyke just sighs and lets his hand fall. Isen grumbled, rubbing his mouth area, he didn't need to slap him that hard.

It was true, he does love her, a lot. He's known her for almost 3 years and she's managed to mean more to him than people he knows double the years of.

He would do anything for her if it meant she was happy. Blyke may be bad at feelings but he's straight-forward so why can't he just tell her that he like-loves her. Maybe it's because she's kind, fair, beautiful-.........he has to stop thinking like that.

Another reason he hasn't confessed before is that she just lost her brother not too long ago, he didn't want to be there only because she was mourning, he wanted to have his feeling reciprocated. He didn't want to be a rebound.

He was so lost in thought that he hit his head on the door of Woaba Boba, "hey cherry-top watch where you're going!" Isen taunted him, he grits his teeth, clenching his fist to stop from hitting him. "Watch it carrot-top." Blyke mocks Isen's earlier words. Isen glowers at him, he merely smirks back.

"You guys are impossible, I don't know how Remi deals with you guys constantly," Sera says with a shake of the head.

"I'm going to have to agree with Seraphina, you guys are ridiculous, always getting into trouble. Elaine and Remi told me you guys won't get into trouble for 2 weeks, if I hear one word that has to do something with you guys getting into trouble I will make sure you guys regret it." Arlo warned them, they shivered at the thought of angering Arlo. "I'll join Asslo as well if you guys don't behave for the next 2 weeks. I'm trying to enjoy the last couple of weeks before midterms come up." John added

Now they were downright terrified, getting on Arlo's bad side is one thing but getting on John's? They never want to experience that ever again. Now  Isen's nightmares consist of Arlo and John, both holding a fork and knife.

They get seated in a booth; Elaine, Arlo, and Remi on one side and John, Sera, Blyke, and Isen on the other. Isen is waggling his eyebrows at Blyke while Blyke flushes and glares back. Sera is beating John at angry pigs and Elaine, Remi, and Arlo are talking about the upcoming tests.

Isen being Isen is still teasing Blyke without even talking, he's just giving Blyke the look.

"Good Afternoon and welcome to Woaba Boba! What can I get you guys today?" A waiter steps in and asks.

"3 mango boba, 1 passionfruit boba, 1 strawberry  boba, 1 milk tea boba, and 1 large coffee." Sera orders. "Coming right up!" The waiter says before leaving.