Nothing but pain

It had now been a few days since Ichirou's death and the butterfly estate had never been so quite. (Y/N) was sitting outside with Kai who was laying down. The brown haired male patted the wolfs head then sighed "still thinking about neesan?" Kanao spoke walking to the male.

(Y/N) just sadly nodded before looking at Kanao getting a hug from her. Just then the three girls showed up "when's neesan coming back?" Kiyo asked. By just saying this it made (Y/N)'s heart drop ".....I don't know kiyo...." he said still looking down.

Kanao looked down and saw that (Y/N)'s fist was shaking "this is that demons fault, no it's my fault..." he said with hatred in his tone. Kanao looked at (Y/N) "it wasn't you're fault (Y/N) he-!".

He pulled himself away from her "NO ITS MY FAULT WHILE HE WAS FIGHTING THE DEMONS ALL I COULD DO WAS SHAKE AND WATCH!"

Shinobu hearing all the commotion came outside trying to calm the male down "(Y/N) it's not your fault...".

"FOR FUCK SAKES STOP BEING SO FUCKING NICE SHINOBU!"

"(Y/N) language" kanao said looking at the three young girls as (Y/N) sighed then went to the dojo.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

(Y/N) had isolated himself in the dojo snapping multiple kendo sticks because of the impact on the dummy's. He then lashed out in rage and threw the handle of the current kendo that he had just snapped at the wall. He then saw looked to the door to see Shinobu holding something.

(Y/N) sighed "I'm sorry Shinobu-San I was just angry".

"It's fine we've all been there..." she replied looking down then went silent for a small bit then handed (Y/N) a wrapped gift.

"What's this?"

"It was something Ichirou was planning to give to you when you got back..."

(Y/N) looked at the gift and ripped it open to see a black haori with a white dragon at the back of it.

(Y/N) eyes went wide looking at the haori then saw a card on the inside

(Y/N) eyes went wide looking at the haori then saw a card on the inside. (Y/N) then grabbed the card and opened it to see a letter and started reading it.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Ichirou was at his desk rereading a letter that he had written for (Y/N)

Hey bud.

If your reading this that means my time has finally come and I'm no longer around. Originally I wasn't planning to put this depressing letter in your gift but here we are. I've recently been having a really weird feeling since tanjiro has come around, you know with the whole thing about him meeting Muzan doesn't sit well with me. I've had this weird vision of a train and things that felt so real. I've seen fucked up things in their bud and quite frankly I don't want those to become real. I find it weird that you've got a mission with rengoku on a train. Maybe it's just me being paranoid but something in my gut is saying that things are going south real quick. Bud if this vision I saw was real then I know the outcome that will be and I'm not letting that happen. I've lost enough family because of demons I'm not losing more of it. I'm sorry that I won't be around to help you at the other three knuckleheads out with breathing styles. Look after Shinobu and the others alright. Take care of yourself.