five.

YELLOW" chapter five

YELLOW
" chapter five... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

WHEN ELEANOR and stiles arrived at her house,
she practically pulled the boy uo into her room, leaving them both equally flustered as they fell down onto her bed. she smiled as they lay in opposite directions, their knees pulled up high.

"wanna play twenty questions?" she asked suddenly, letting her eyes flutter shut, her eyelashes brushing softly against her pale cheeks. she had a soft blush coating the apples of her cheeks, almost hiding the freckles rhat dotted her soft skin.

"isn't that a kids game?" stiles asked, as he lay watching her. he didn't know why he found it so fascinating to watch her, but he did. sometimes he'd sit in class and just stare at her, leaving his notebook bare of any of the notes they would be writing.

"yeah, but who doesn't want to be a little childish sometimes? i'll go first." he nodded gently, with a soft chuckle that gave eleanor butterflies in the pit of her stomach. his laughter was contagious, just like her smiles always was for him.

"what's your favourite colour?" she asked, now staring at the glow in the dark stars that littered her ceiling. she'd put them up when she was twelve years old and yet they still worked. they had a dim glow, but a glow nonetheless. they reminded her of herself.

"blue. what's yours?" he answered quickly, as though he didn't even need to think about it. she wondered if that had anything to do with the colour of his jeep, or the way he always had something blue in his outfit. it was cute how he coordinated himself.

"i like all colours. but i love yellow. it's so soft and pretty, it makes my heart smile." she said quietly, beginning to play with the rings that fell upon her dainty fingers. she had multiple on each finger, and they fascinated stiles when she played with them. he wanted to tell her that she was soft and pretty, just like yellow.

"okay, uh, what's your favourite movie?" he looked to her gently, with a small smile on his lips. he assumed that she had a favourite movie, and that it would probably be something cheesy, like a chick flick or something like that, but maybe she'd surprise him.

"either, revenge of the sith or stand by me." she said to the ceiling, not hearing stiles' faint gasp as she let out the end of the star wars title. she didn't know too much about stiles, but the little darth vader head that sat in the jeep made sense to her.

"you like star wars?" he asked, sitting up so that he could properly look at her. she nodded gently, giving him an award winning smile. she didn't realise just how much stiles loved watching star wars, but she knew she'd get it eventually. "you're so perfect."