Part 28

"Beauty without modesty is like a conversation without honesty."

.
.
.

Some days later
______________________________________

For the first time in years Fatima has been so happy ever since Mallam Auwal came to our house, I have never seen her smile all day long for long. I feel so happy seeing her happy, she feels like he is the father she never has, she.......

"Khaleeeeeefaaaaa!"  "baby!"  are you vlogging, Fatima obviously asked as she walked in the room.

..... you ruined my vlog, he whined.

"come on! you can easily edit it, i will even help you with that... lets take Baba Auwal shopping he needs new wears, fatima ordered meanwhile tidying up the room.

"As you wish your majesty!"

"Why, thank you my good man!"

Not so fast! one second wifey, khaleefa said.
Your zipper is open, wait? are you trying to seduce me, haha. You should have asked if that is what you want, you really don't need to pretend babe.

What are you talking about, just help me zip it and stop babbling rubbish.

He grabbed the zipper lightly and slowly zipped her dress while mesmerising his wife .

"I'm all done" he whispered

______________________________________

They went shopping with Baba Auwal while Dinar was taken to her grandma's place.
It was a fun shopping experience, they all had fun trying the clothes that will suit Baba till they were out of energy. They went back home after the long yet interesting shopping day and made Baba Auwal do a clothing haul for them when they arrived home.
The day ended quite well listening to each other's banter.

______________________________________

"Dinar hurry up, get in the car let's take you to school, your mummy will be escorting you to school today, khaleefa spoke.

" Yay! "  Dinar happily danced and hopped in the back seat.

Their drive was surely not a silent one, it was as noisy as a busy street. Dinar kept on babbling and  talking about irrelevant things she sees on the road till she was dropped off at school.

**********
Now where are we heading to, Fatima asked.

A secret place for lovers, khaleefa sarcastically said.

Ka raina ni wallahi, I won't spare you today......
...... they kept on arguing until they both noticed a traffic and a huge crowd gathered in the middle of the road.

Khaleefa went to see what was causing the traffic while Fatima waited.

Shortly, she noticed khaleefa and some other people from a far carrying something she couldn't see clearly.
As her view became clearly she noticed that something was none other than Baba Auwal, his clothes were soaked up with blood.
She became hesitant and threw multiple questions to khaleefa but he was silent all the while, trying to adjust Baba Auwal in the car.

"Fatima!" Let's go! he ordered.

But what happened to Baba? what? who? Fatima anxiously asked.

"Fatima I don't know! Okay? Just get in the car before it's too late."  he semi yelled at her.

He drove as soon as the road was clear and took a shortcut to the National Hospital, Abuja.

*******************
-^-^-^-^
"Take him to the ICU he needs to be treated quickly"

"Nurse!"

Get everything ready for the operation.

Lights on!

Khaleefa and Fatima were both going back and forth staring at the lights on the ICU wall for it to go off.
They kept on changing positions, Fatima was crying uncontrollably but trying to stay strong.
Shortly, the lights went off and the doctor was out.

"Doctor!" what is going on? is the operation successful?  worried fatima couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, the operation was a success but there is something else".

"What?" Khaleefa anxiously asked.

He has lost a lot of blood he needs blood transfusion immediately, the doctor stated.

"Okay doctor let's go and do the blood transfusion, Khaleefa insisted.

" Fatima! Stay here, I will be back ".

" Okay! " she nervously answered.

" O Allah! Save the life of your poor servant " Fatima intensively prayed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     Howdy everyone! back with another hot chapter 😊🔥👏.
Make sure to please vote, comment and share ❤️❤️.
See you soon.