White Mustang

Charlotte was really scared of all the screaming and the strange noises coming from the other side of the park. She looked at Lana expecting her to run away as the other adults who were in the park, but the woman looked determined.

 All that Lana was thinking right now was: "Is there a terrorist attack? Is a war starting or a robbery?... Who would rob an adoption fair? She looked at a man approaching them and started waving for help but the singer realized something was wrong...very wrong as the man began to stumble and groan them. Charlotte thought he was hurt and starting walking towards him but Lana stopped her. Her instinct is something she trusts deeply and it told her in big flashy letters to run.

 -" We need to help him, he looks hurt!" screamed the little girl at Lana

 -" Charlotte, all we need to do is hide and wait for someone to rescues us like the army or the firefighters" Lana was panicking but trying not to show it in front of the young girl. 

 When they went back to where the main event was the singer needed to shield Charlotte's eyes and wanted someone to shield her own. There were gore and blood everywhere and people that look hurt were eating a corpse.

 It was a horrifying sight, but everything became scarier when the so-called people noticed them and started walking...no limping towards them and on top of that groaning some inaudible sounds. 

 Charlotte screamed at the sight of all this. She never excepted the boring field day of Adoption Centre to be turned into a massacre and her end up killed by some monsters. She looked up to Lana who could not find the terrified expression on her and face. The singer noticed that the little girl was looking at her expecting a plan to escape from all of this. 

 Lana started looking around and saw her car parked down the street. She grabbed the little girl and started looking towards it. They were just about to go in it when one of the limpers caught Charlotte's arm and almost bit it. The woman had no time to think she kicked that thing in the head and stomped on it until her white dress was almost fully colored red. 

 She opened the door of the car and yelled at Charlotte: "GET IN." The little girl followed her orders and got in closing the door after her. Lana got in started the engine and drove toward the city in a search for help. 

 The singer gave Charlotte her phone and asked her to call 911. After a couple of tries, the little girl said there was no signal. That was completely impossible they were almost near the highway. Charlotte was looking very scared and anxious in the back seat, so Lana asked her:

-"Do not worry! Soon we will find help, and they will cure all of these people and find out what is wrong with them!" 

Lana regretted her words as soon as she saw the highway. The usual cars driving towards the city were replaced with broken-down cars full of dead people driving out of the city. At this moment The Singer truly knew no help was coming now or never. 

They were all alone...