Waiting

A/N: We're 8 chps away from 50Chps. Which means this series almost has 250 chps. sgdhbsshs.

--

"Suri can you see if the soup needs salt, please?" Seungmin, gave the girl the spoon as he walked out of the kitchen, to do good knows what. The girl sighed, lifelessly, trying the soup, before grabbing the salt, putting some in it.

"Is the food done yet?" Felix and Hyunjin entered the kitchen, getting the girl out of her thoughts. Felix walked over to the pot, grabbing the spoon from Suri. The other girl sent her a soft smile, only getting back an awkward small one from her. "Eww, what the heck is that?" Felix put down the spoon, coughing.

"What do you mean?" Seungmin entered the kitchen, looking at Felix confused. When he left the kitchen the soup was good, except it needed some salt. He took the spoon, trying some. "Suri- Why is it sweet? What did you put?" Seungmin turned to look at what Suri added, gasping, looking at the sugar container in front of him.

"You added sugar?" Felix asked, the girl sighed, closing her eyes.

"I'm sorr-"

"Okay, okay. Why don't you come upstairs with me, while Seungmin fix this?" Hyunjin grabbed the girl's shoulders, giving it a soft squeeze.

"How do I fix that?" Seungmin groaned, looking down at the now ruined soup.

"Whatever, do what you have to do." Hyunjin pulled the girl out of the kitchen, to her room upstairs. "Are you feeling okay?" He sat Suri down on her bed, putting his hand on her forehead, but she shook her head.

"I'm fine, Hyun. I was just- I don't know."

"You look lost. You can tell me anything, you know that right?" Hyunjin crouched down in front of Suri, holding her hands in his, resting them on her thighs. "Did something happen? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no you didn't. I just-" Suri groaned, not daring to look at Hyunjin. He was becoming more anxious as she sighed, still not looking at him. "What are we?"

"What do you mean 'What are we'?"

"Like, after what happened on the roof two days ago. What are we?"

"What do you want us to be?" The room was silent for a moment, not helping with Hyunjin's worry. Only a few days ago they were perfect, could she possible regret what happened between them? "Sur-"

"I'm scared."

"Okay, this is way serious than what I thought it would be." Hyunjin got up, sitting down beside Suri, still holding her hands in his. "So what could possible scare you so bad that you end up putting sugar insisted of salt in Seungmin's soup." The guy smiled, as the corner of girl's mouth turned up slightly.

"This." She gestured to the two of them, sighing before continuing. "I'm afraid of getting my heart broken again."

"Don't you trust me?" She was afraid of this too. Him thinking that he wasn't enough or thinking that she didn't trust him, but gosh, for her to have the courage to have this talk with him, proved how much she trusted him more than anyone else.

"I don't trust anyone more than you, Hyunjin, but I just-" She didn't know what to say, scared that one wrong word would ruin everything. Since when was she that scared.

"Do you want to wait?" It took her awhile to realize that those words were coming out of Hyunjin's mouth and not thoughts inside her head. "I mean, if you're not ready now and you want some time to- Trust yourself to do this again, then I'm ready to wait. I waited for you before and I don't see anything wrong with waiting a bit more until you're ready."

"Hyunjin-"

"Suri, I want this to be the perfect story for you. You've been through a lot and I guess its my time to change that and I promise to wait for you for as long as you want. Why would we even rush, we have a lot of time in front of us, don't we? That wouldn't change anything between us, didn't you say that I was the right person, but the wrong time? Why don't we wait until its the right time then, huh? I don't have anything to do anyways, waiting won't kill us right?" Hyunjin chuckled, wiping the tears falling on the girl's cheeks. "It angers me how you actually were worried about telling me that you weren't ready. Don't ever be afraid to tell me anything or tell me how you feel, okay?"

Suri nodded her head, leaning her head on Hyunjin's shoulder. He smiled, putting an arm around her, ruffling her hair, kissing her head softly. "Do you want to go eat somewhere? I don't think there's anything to eat here for dinner."

"Yeah, because you ruined Seungmin's soup." Hyunjin joked, causing the girl to pinch his thigh. The room's door was slammed open, startling the two.

"Sorry to interrupt your time loving each other, but you two are buying everyone dinner, because I'm not cooking anything new." Hyunjin whined, falling down on Suri's bed.

"I guess we can't go out alone."

"Were you two planning to leave everyone starving while you go on a date?" Seungmin exclaimed.

"Should we just leave them and go alone?" Suri fell down beside Hyunjin, ignoring Seungmin who was busy complaining on the door, completely forgotten by the two, who were smiling at each other.

"Nah, our date can wait." Hyunjin smirked at the girl's red cheeks, moving his hand, looking for hers, smiling as he intertwined their fingers together.

"Who said anything about it being a date?"

"Seungmin just did." 

"Seungmin is going to fucking kill you two if you kept ignoring him." The two laughed, getting up from the position on the bed, finally looking at the guy standing by the door.