DATE - TRIP

A long update as compensation for yesterday's update...

WARNING ---> some smut

Enjoy 💜

_____________________________

Mew managed to locate gulf's phone  , it was a good idea to hack his phone and put a GPS on it  , it's very useful in times like this .. he stormed out of the mansion to that location cause it's near .. gulf didn't go that far away from the mansion, it was a park like area near thier mansions

Once he got there, he was welcomed by the image of his baby sitting on the grass hugging his knees and looking at the moon with sad teary eyes.

" jealous? Only if you know that you already have got my whole heart in your small hands long time ago .. you're the reason why I started that shit with silva .. I can't love anyone else anymore, gulf .. what if my feelings for you destroyed everything we have now .. there are really many obstacles " mew  said in himself, he chose to let gulf watch the moon and calm down for sometime while he enjoys staring at him like that but the 2 guys sitting across the street looking lustfully at gulf distracted him.

"Okay, lets watch the moon else where away from those bastards then" mew said to no one while getting out of the car towards gulf.
He sitted behind him and hugged him but gulf tried to pull away.
"Baby, chill it's me" mew said to gulf trying to keep him in place.
"I know it's you and I don't wanna hug, go away" said gulf trying to free himself from mew's hug.

"Huh? Why, baby? You're still mad at me?" Said mew refusing to let go og gulf
" yes alot , now let me gooo" said gulf not givin up trying to free him self.
"Baby .. hey, calm down .. baby, people're looking at us .. hey, stop it. I'm not letting you go .. baby, people're gonna think i'm kidnapping you, stop it already" mew said trying to calm him down but gulf's not buying that .. he is so mad at him .

" let me gooo .. you're bad daddy .. I don't wanna talk to you again .. go back to that stupid girl " said gulf sobbing now, he is so mad, though.
"Baby noo, i'm here with you because I love you not her .. you're my baby boy, remember? .. stop moving, baby i'm sorry, okay? .. i'm sorry .. i'm sorry" said mew apologising till gulf calm down and stopped moving.

"Why, daddy? .. why not me? .. why she can but I can't go near you nor hug or kiss you? .. why you agreed to her and not me? .. i've been good and didn't break any rules .. why did you bring her home, you're tired of me already? .. you'll have another baby?" Gulf said crying but hugging mew now.

"Woah, baby calm down .. I have no babies other than you, please stop crying .. i'll explain myself but don't cry, please baby stop it, please .. i'm sorry" said mew kissing gulf hand several times till he calm down.

"Yes, baby you're good boy .. Let kiss and make up, okay?" Said mew trying to kiss him but gulf turned his head to the side and crossed his arm " NO " and said loudly.
"Baby, please. I said i'm sorry" said mew pouting his lips showing gulf his cute side but still gulf shakes his head.

"Fine, you want explanation first, right? .. okay let me take you to a place first then i'll explain, deal?" mew asked him and gulf made a thinking face then noded his head but still sulking with mew that he refused to hold his hand and went directly to the car opening the door, getting in and slammed the door shut.
Mew chuckled at his sulky jealous baby then followed him.

After some time of driving they reach a small yacht near the shore, gulf was already sleeping so mew tried to wake him up but here goes his heavy sleep baby "just 5 more mins,jane please"

Mew chuckled then kissed his cheeks once twice abd gulf pouted his lips and said " jane, I swear daddy's gonna kill you for kissing me" then mew laughed out loud so gulf opened his eyes and looked at him madly "it's you?"
"Yes, baby. It's me and no one also" mew said proudly, he's really proud with the fact the he's only one can kiss gulf.