T W E N T Y

*note I do not know anything about business majors or the exams they take.*

Y/F/N (your full name)

Y/N POV

Today was the day. As in THE day I was having the exam. I spent two weeks studying my ass off and I'm not gonna let those hours go to waste. I, Y/F/N, am going to get an A.

NO.

MATTER.

WHAT.

I went to the exam hall and sat down at my assigned seat. Hyunjin was near the back of the class as always and I was at the front of the class. "Write down your information on the paper." The exam invigilator stated.

We wrote down the info and we had to wait five minutes before we could officially start the test. I took a deep breath and once the invigilator announced that we were able to begin, I began.

First question. The answer is C. Second, B. Third, D. This is so easy. I could do this all day.

...

Finally, I'm onto the last question. 'Three types of business logos and it's definition.' This is so simple.

1. Monogram - Stylized rendering of a company's initials.

2. Visual - Line drawings which are directly associated with the brand's name.

3. Abstract - Shapes that carry a visual message but do not represent anything.

...

Frankly, I think I did well on the test. All the material that I studied actually came out on the test. I'm am positive that I'll get a high mark. An A? Tsk, easy.

"Times up. Stop writing. Put your pens down." The invigilator stated going around the hall, taking each student's paper one by one. Once he took the papers, he let us go.

"So, how did you do?" Hyunjin stopped me. "Great actually. You?" I turned to him. "Amazing as usual." He let out a tsk sound.

I honestly won't get used to his overwhelmingly high confidence. It's good to have confidence. But too much confidence is some what bad. But it's Hwang Hyunjin. He's born with a huge amount of confidence already.

"Shall we go eat, then get started with practice? Or do you want to practice first then, go eat?"

As much as I wanted to go eat first, I was still full from today's breakfast. You might be wondering what made me full? It was Felix. Felix's huge breakfast that he made for all of us. I was actually suprised because I was the one who was supposed to make breakfast for them.

So, when I went outside, the food was already placed on the table and Felix was in the kitchen cooking eggs. And the food looked really, really good. It looked so good that I could've eaten everything in one bite. But I had self control and let the others eat also.

"We can go practice first." I told him. He smiled and we walked to the company. It still amazes me how big and stunning the interior is. From the outside it looked a little dull but when you go inside, the whole view changes. Literally so pretty.

We got into the practice room and he turned on the music for me to know what it was. The song he played was Charlie Puth, Attention. A very groovy,  upbeat type of song.

"Shall we start?" We both did our warm ups and got into position. "I'm gonna warn you first, it's been a few years since I last danced." I warned him. "At least you danced before right?" He joked.

(The video that they are going to be dancing to is at the top)

"You should start with a solo, then I'll come in and join." I told him. He started to make his own moves while I sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone.

I looked up on Naver who was the MC on music core. Minju? From I*zone? Oo she's very pretty. And her dancing is really good too. I add something that looks hard but easy to follow then.

"I've finished doing my part." He patted me on my shoulder. Huh? That was really fast. No wonder he's in the dance unit of Stray Kids. "That was fast. Then, we'll do the duet part now." I got up on my feet and walked to the center of the room. "I'll see what you did then we can try to add to it. Ok?"

He showed me what he came up with and boy oh boy. It was amazing. Literally how can a dude come up with such good choreo in just ten minutes. How the hell?! "Tha-that's really good." I clapped my hands and he smiled.

Thirty minutes went by and we were done with most parts of the choreography. I genuinely like how it went. The song choice was exquisite and the choreo was immaculate. Everything was perfect. We just had to make the ending.

NO ONE'S POV

They finished everything and was now sitting on the floor, back against the mirror. They were out of breathe and simply chugging down water in silence until one of them broke it.

"Can I ask you a question?" Y/N put her bottle down. "Yea, what is it?" He put his down too. "Last time, why did you not like me? It's okay if you don't answer. I just want to know why." She stared at the ground, hoping he would answer her.

Hyunjin had two reasons. One, because she was way too similar to Kim Yeon Ha, the girl who broke his heart and the other, because he just didn't like her. Between the two, there clearly was the real reason he used to not like her. Although now he changed his view on her. Y/N was clearly better.

His heart told him to just tell her why he used to despise her but his mind told him to keep it to himself. He didn't want to hurt her just because of a girl. Yet he wanted to open up to her, to tell her every single thing. Every ounce, every drop. Something about her presence, her aura made him want to spill everything, even if it's going to break her.

But you know what they say, follow your heart. And so he did exactly what his heart told him to do. He told her.

"Do you remember Kim Yeon Ha?"

To Be Continued...