secretroom

*Kinky binky chapter, knife play* 

Viewers discretions advised.

Plus hey chicks how yall doing??? (Vote ily)

Sienna Bones.

An eerie silence rested upon the dining room with Narcissa crying in Blaise's arms, she was shaking as we all watched Draco storm out angrily, "Oh god- I think- I'm going to go to bed." She said shakingly as she steps back.

Blaise holds her shoulders and walks with her, "I'll walk you up Cissy." She holds onto his side, looking so upset and traumatised. 

My heart was breaking, seeing Draco so easily almost killed his father in front of his own mother. I press my hand to my head as the pain struct me, I stumble back but Luna ran to me and caught me, "Let's go upstairs, it's getting dark and I don't want to be down here when Mr Malfoy wakes up." She smiles and we walk out of the dining room.

I look down the hall Draco went down and stopped so I could see if the door was open, it was. I could feel my heart rate rise as I stared down the hall. But I don't go down, we carry on walking until we got to Draco's room.

"Here fine," She pulls me into a hug and holds on, "I'm okay, just a bit shaken up." I pull away and give her a weak smile.

Luna nods and looks at me longer, "Be safe Sienna, I'm just down the hall if you need me or Blaise." She says in her enchanting soft voice.

But I took it as passive-aggressive as I could even though I knew it wasn't and nod my head, "Thanks Luna, night." I turn around and walk into the room and take my clothes off straight away to sink into the bed in exhaustion.

I woke up after about an hour or so to the sound of the door closing but I don't move or look behind me, I knew he would be there. So I pretend to be asleep and stay still. Shuffling and the sound of Draco undressing just kept me awake.

The bed's weight shifted as he laid down, he sighed, "You awake?" He whispers.

I stay quiet.

The warmth from his body, that was close behind me, heated my back as he moved closer but he didn't touch me.

"Sienna-" He cut his voice as his voice was sharp, making me flinch ever so slightly, "I'm sorry... that you had to see that." He placed a soft kiss on the back of my shoulder and moved slightly closer, so his bare chest touches my back and his hand grazed barely over my waist.

I tense up and shift forward, away from him. He realised and moved back to turn over to the other side of the bed and didn't say anything else. If I could look at him and not see the man that looks to sinister and murderous as I did in the dining room then I would turn around and hug him to sleep but that was all I saw, him looking down to me then hitting his father harder, blocking me out. 

But he did it for me.

Throughout the whole night, he was still, not sleeping but awake like me. We didn't say anything the rest of night or morning, I must have fallen asleep because I stretched my arm out and released he wasn't in the bed. Sitting up, I glance around the room but he wasn't there, I just heard the shower turn off.

Pulling the duvet up to cuddle it around my chest, I relaxed back into the plump pillows and wait.

 The bathroom door opened and he stopped at the doorway, staring at me with a vague expression but he carries on and walks around the bed, to his side. My eyes look over his body, he had a towel wrapped around his hips, still dripping wet and had obviously wracked his hands through his hair because it was loosely sitting back with some strands poking out.