Make it Right

*****Suga's POV*****

Suga is pacing around his room, biting on this thumbnail, stressing over what to do about the situation that happened with Y/N and Jungkook today. 

He'd promised himself that he would take care of her and now this felt like it was out of his hands. He hated feeling like he wasn't in control. 

A rapid knock at the door startles him. Damn, he's on edge. 

He whips it open, half hoping it was going to be Y/N coming to him for help. Instead, it's a stressed looking J-Hope. 

J-Hope storms straight in the room and begins pacing exactly where Yoongi had just been. 

"What are we going to do? You heard about Y/N didn't you? Do you think they will take her off of our team and give her to TXT or Lee Hyun hyung? They can't do that, she's ours, she belongs with us!" J-Hope cries desperately. 

"Calm down! I'm sure there's something we can do, we need to talk to the members before the meeting tomorrow with the managers," Yoongi says, trying to keep his voice calm. 

"Okay you're right, I'll message them in the group chat," Hobi agrees, taking out his phone and typing furiously. 

Within minutes, RM, Jin and Tae show up. Jin sits on the armchair in the corner, Tae lies on the bed and RM leans against the wall with his arms folded, his face serious. 

"Where is Jungkook?" Hobi asks everyone angrily, tapping his foot on the ground. 

"He probably hasn't looked at the message," Jin says flatly. 

"Calm down, I'll go get him," RM says, pushing off the wall and leaving the room to go and find JK. 

"Jimin?" Hobi askes Tae. 

"I don't know, I tried calling him and I checked his room, he wasn't there," Tae answers with a sad voice.

"Relax Hobi, he will be here," Yoongi says, taking a seat at the desk.

The door opens and RM walks in, followed by JK. Yoongi can see the fear in his eyes and the guilt, even though he did nothing wrong, Yoongi knows that JK is hard on himself. 

"I'm sorry," JK mumbles, looking at the ground. 

"You don't need to apologize," RM says, leaning against the wall again. 

"It wasn't your fault," Jin adds, patting JK on the back as JK walks past him. 

"Did you see Jimin anywhere out there?" J-Hope asks them both. 

"Nope," JK says, sitting on the floor with his legs crossed. 

"Let's start without him for now," Yoongi suggests. 

"Okay," they chorus. 

"So, the company have suggested that we exaggerate the distress they were in slightly, by saying that Y/N was hurt so JK went to help her, that way it doesn't look suspicious and they can get rid of the romance rumours," RM starts, "personally, I don't like the idea of this, we don't lie." 

"It's true though, we were swarmed and she was getting pushed around at the back, she didn't get hurt though," JK says. 

"That may be so but they are still going to wonder why it was you that went to get her and not a security guard," RM explains. 

"This is so annoying!" Tae comments, sounding irritated. 

"We can't let them take Y/N away from us!" Hobi declares once again.