𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Y/N CONTINUED TO STARE AT THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAS BUSY PACING BACK AND FORTH

Daichi was unsure of how he should tell her, he had no physical evidence to back his claims. But somehow everything did make sense inside his mind.

Tsukihiko is a demon, a man eating demon.

The same kind who slaughtered his parents, the reason why they never came back from their trip.

The reason why He and Machi have no parents.

Just remembering the letter he received that time, informing him of his parents death was enough to make his blood boil.

Tsukihiko... he would be exposed soon enough. He just hoped that Y/N would believe him, it seems that she already trusts Tsukihiko with her life.

Which was a foolish decision, since she just met him a few weeks ago. Placing that large amount of trust to a total stranger you just met, who might have planned this whole charade is a dangerous game.

He only wants Y/N to be safe, not eaten or be killed by demons just like their parents. Demons was the topic that brought them close, he could only hope that this demon won't separate them apart.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Y/N's voice rang through the air. She tilted her head as she awaited his response.

She was curious, since she had a feeling it was about Tsukihiko. Anything that involves him, she wanted to know as she'll admit, she still doesn't fully know who Muzan is.

"Y/N...whatever I'm going to say, please don't be angry. Just think about it, and it will make sense. Consider everything, you know what I'm doing is for you right?..." She hesitantly nods her head as she sees the young man in front of her take a deep breath.

"...I'll try my best." Her response was good enough rather than not trying to consider everything he was about to say.

"Tsukihiko...is a demon." She opened her lips to protest about what he said, but was quickly silenced when Daichi gently covered her mouth with his hand. "Just hear me out."

"Don't you find it peculiar why he only visits you during night time?" Daichi began to ask the questions that he deemed to be able to explain why Tsukihiko is a demon.

"Maybe because he has work every morning." Y/N retorted as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"He has red eyes and his pale complexion is not normal." Daichi was always uncomfortable when he stared at the red orbs of the demon.

"Maybe he has those conditions that Doctors deem not normal." Y/N felt that she had to defend her friend even if her mind was screaming at the facts that her childhood friend was throwing at her.

"Alright, then why did that female demon not kill Tsukihiko? She might have recognized him as another demon, or worse a high ranking demon and did not kill him." Daichi was curious and felt that he had to ask this as it was suspicious.

"Or maybe he defended himself and the police came and helped him." At this point words just seemed to flow out of her lips.

"Really the police? Those officers don't even stand a chance against demons, look what happened to that police officer that was found dead." Daichi scoffed in disbelief, he did not know why she kept defending him.

"Just admit it Y/N, what I'm saying does makes sense! Tsukihiko is a man eating demon, the same kind that killed both of our parents!" The young man yelled in anger, as he had enough of this bullshit.

"If you still won't believe me, then why did a demon suddenly appear two weeks ago? No demon would risk killing someone in a crowd where a demon slayer might be." He gripped her shoulders as he continued to persuade her.

"Only one demon has that ability to transform a human into a demon that quickly, and that's Muzan Kibutsuji. The Progenitor of all demons." Daichi revealed the story that he kept hearing years ago from demon slayers he came across with during his travels.

Y/N's world came crashing down at what Daichi said. Muzan Kibutsuji... the man she considers a close friend is a demon?

"How do you know that?..." Her voice cracked as her mind denied what she just heard. 'It's not true...'

"Almost every demon slayer knows about how Muzan is the first demon." Daichi stated when he noticed the terrified expression of Y/N.

Her lips quivered, eyes frantically darting back and forth. Quick and shallow breaths escaping her plum lips.

"Admit it Y/N, don't you find it strange why he hasn't shown his face yet? Ever since that demon slayer with hanafuda earrings threatened him..." he gently guided her head towards his chest as he noted the betrayal in her eyes. "He disappeared as if he was afraid."

"That's because Muzan Kibutsuji has exposed himself for the very first time." Another voice piped in. "So you're the woman Kamado stated that was with Kibutsuji."

They both turned around to face the direction where the voice came from. Only to see a man standing behind them, with a blank expression as if he didn't want to be here.

"I can't believe it... a Hashira is here." Daichi whispered in disbelief. While Y/N could only stare at him with widened eyes, as from what she heard from her childhood friend was, a Hashira is a powerful demon slayer.

If a Hashira is here...then the situation must indeed be grave.

Have a nice day uwu!