Chapter 9: Dinner

Me and principle Nezu came up with the agreement that I would help Recovery girl when students come in hurt since part of my quirk is healing. We figured that I would start on Monday. (Its Thursday.) and said that if I wanted I could make my own little outfit if I wanted to. And of course I'm gonna make one  of my own for fun.

I was on my way back to class 1-A to get Eri and so that we could go back home to start making dinner. But there was a small problem, I got lost and so I continued to walk around in the hallways, I notice a purple hair boy and decided to ask him for some directions. "Excuse me but do you think you can help me?" He turned around and just nodded, he reminded me of Aizawa. Secret love child? "Do you know where I can find class 1-A?"

He just started walking so I followed him, the silence was killing me. "My name is y/n, what's your name." I felt hella stupid right now. "Shinsō Hitoshi." Then it got quiet again. "What's your quirk?" I can tell that that question made him a little uncomfortable, I quickly tried to apologies but he cut me off before I could speak. "Brainwashing. why are you asking so many question's?"

"Well I-." My body froze I couldn't feel it anymore and Shinsō had also stopped walking but he turned to me. " Again, why are you asking so many question's?" I still couldn't feel my body I feel like I should be mad at him, but I wasn't mad at him something about him reminded me of a lonely child. I'm not sure if I somehow broke through his quirk of if he let me go, but I walked up to him and hugged him.

Once I let him go he looked surprised and shock. "How did you get out?" "I honestly have no idea, I just moved on my own. Hey let me ask you a question." He just eyes me for a second before I spoke again. "Do you think its cause I felt emotional or because I'm pregnant." 

We continued to talk before we were standing in fount of class door. "Well it was nice talking to you if you ever wanna talk again I'll be working here on Monday with Recovery girl." We said our goodbyes and I was soon welcomed by the class, I walked up to Eri and told her that we had to go back home so that we can start making dinner. Me and Eri said our goodbyes to the class and to Aizawa.

----- Time skip ----

By the time we got home Keigo was just getting ready to leave because he needed to do some paper work that were overdue. "Do you wanna  help make dinner Eri?" Eri's face lit up and she came running into the kitchen. "Yes please." Oh god she's gonna kill me with her smile. "Oh I just realize we never went to the park I'm sorry Eri." Dam i felt so bad I got to caught up in UA that it totally slipped my mind. "That's okay I had fun with Deku and everyone else." We started making dinner and by the time we finished making the food Aizawa and Keigo came in.

"Your just in time we just finished making the food, come and make yourself a plate." Once everyone had gotten there food and had sat down on the table, and Aizawa telling Keigo what happened at with me at UA, along with a 30 minuets lecture from them both with Eri to the side laughing at what's happing. After all of that we I left the boys alone for a little bit to go check on Eri. "That's weird she not in the living room." I whispered to myself so that Aizawa wouldn't hear/flip out. I walked around the house to find Eri in the nursery room. "Its pretty isn't it."

I walked over to Eri's side. "Ya, can I play with them once there born?" OMG she so freaking cute I'm gonna seal her from Aizawa. "They might be to small to be able to play once they actually get here but you can come over whenever you want, okay." I looked over at Eri with her half closed eyelid. "Okay." She said with her sleepy voice, I picked her up and sit down in the chair. (Picture of the nursery is in chapter 6.) Soon after we Eri falls asleep in my arms and I slowly start to fall asleep.

I wake up to Keigo shaking me. "Five more minuets." Eri was still asleep in my arm's and I honestly was about ready to adopt her. I heard Keigo and Aizawa laugh a little. "Aizawa needs to take Eri okay." I finally decided to get up and give Aizawa Eri so that that he could take her home and put her to bed. Keigo went to go clean up the mess in the kitchen while I walked Aizawa to the door, but before he left I stopped him. "Wait right here I forgot something that I made for Eri." I quickly ran upstairs and garbed the little gift for Eri, and quickly went back downstairs. "Here this if for Eri." It was the little jacket that I had mad for her to resemble Deku's hero outfit. 

"Thanks' I'll give it to her tomorrow when she wakes up

"Thanks' I'll give it to her tomorrow when she wakes up." And with that he left, I went upstairs and took a quick shower, once I was done taking my shower and put on some clean pajamas I see Keigo already in the bed. I hop into bed and cuddle into Keigo chest. "You looked cute when you and Eri were asleep in the nursery." I just nodded and went to sleep. "Goodnight baby bird~"

--------------------------------------

Omg sorry this took so long to update but I have a quick question WHAT GENDER DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR CHILDREN WITH KEIGO

G or 💕  = GIRL

B or 💙  = BOY

(Words 1042)