Wake Up For Me - Chishiya X Male! Reader (2/2)

As requested by airandishiBesties here is the continuation of the Chishiya story. This is going to be kind of short I'm sorry.

Summary: Chishiya finds out that his boyfriend not might be alive for much longer

*Chishiya's POV*

I laid in bed silently petting Y/N's hair. He was still asleep all cuddled up to me. He looked so peaceful when he slept.

It had been about 3 days since Y/N sustained his injury and sadly he wasn't doing well. At this point there wasn't anything we could do.

Ann's resources were so limited as it is. All we could do now was make sure the Y/N was comfortable.

I spent every waking moment with Y/N. I basically became his 24/7 caretaker. I looked down at my sleeping boyfriend and gently rested my head on top of his.

I tried not to show him, but I was scared. I didn't want him to die. "Chishiya..." I looked down again to see Y/N stirring.

"Hey handsome. You sleep okay?" Y/N looked up at me, his eyes were so dull now. The light had faded from his eyes and it broke my heart.

Y/N nodded before he buried his face in my chest. I gently pulled him into a hug as a planted a small kiss on the top of his head.

"What would you like for breakfast today?" Y/N just sighed, "I'm not really hungry. Don't feel good."

"Hey hey hey. Come one you need to eat something. It'll help you feel better." I hopped out of bed and quickly threw on my hoodie.

"I'll go grab you something from downstairs. Plus Ann should be here soon to check up on you. Just wait right here. I'll be right back."

I quickly kissed Y/N and headed downstairs. Once downstairs I gathered as much food as I could for both Y/N and myself.

"Hey Chishiya!" I glanced over to see Kuina, Usagi, and Arisu all wildly waving to me. "Hey." I waved back. "How's Y/N doing? You grabbing breakfast for him?" Arisu asked.

I nodded, "He's doing his best to stay alive. I'm just here to get food to help him."

Kuina chimed in, "We can help you take food up if you'd like. Plus we can go say hi to Y/N. Since none of us have seen him since the night he got hurt."

"Sure Kuina. You guys are more than welcome to come." With that the four of us grabbed as much food as we could and headed back to Y/N's room.

I'm sure he'd be so happy to see all his friends. When we returned I noticed that the security detail was gone. 'Maybe they just went to go get food' I thought to myself.

I opened the door not really thinking much of it. "Y/N we're bac-!" I fell silent when I noticed that Y/N wasn't where I had left him. His bed was empty. I started to panic.

He wasn't well enough to be up and about so where the hell did he go. I glanced back out into the hall just as one of the security detail guys walked by. "Hey!" I called out to him.

"Where did Y/N go?" The guy wouldn't make eye contact with me. "Ann took him downstairs. You should know-!"

I breezed past the guy I wasn't too interested in what he had to say. I was just worried about Y/N. Ann didn't usually take him downstairs for his check ups. She'd always just do it in his room.

*Time skip*

I opened the door to the med bay. Ann was working on some dead body. "Hey Ann." She looked up from the body to meet my eyes. I noticed her breath hitched.

"Oh, hi Chishiya. Can I help you?" I could tell from her voice she was nervous, but I wasn't sure why. "I was looking for Y/N. I just went to get him breakfast but his room was empty when I got back."

Ann sighed as she removed her gloves and made her way over to me. "Chishiya, come take a sit." I sat down on one of the nearby chairs and stared at her.

I could feel my heartbeat pick up. "What's going on Ann? Where's Y/N?" Ann took my hand in hers, which stunned me a little.

"Chishiya...Y/N's gone." I stared at Ann in disbelief. "What do you mean gone? Where did he go? Did he run away?"

Ann shook her head no. "When I went to check on him this morning, I noticed that he wasn't responding.

He passed away in his sleep while you were out. I'm really sorry Chishiya." I didn't know what to say. He was dead? He died?

I opened my mouth to deny her but the only thing that came out was a weak gasp for air. I felt the tears burn the corners of my eyes.

My face became hot. It suddenly became hard to breathe. "Chishiya, I'm sorry. You didn't get to say your goodbyes." I looked to the ground just as the tears started to stream down my face.

I ripped my hand away from Ann as I got up from where I was sitting. Without saying a word I left the med bay and made my way back to Y/N's room.

I could hear Kuina, Usagi, and Arisu all inside just chatting it up and eating. They all turned to face me as I entered. "Hey Chishiya did you find out where Y/N went?"

Kuina questioned. I looked at her and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell to my knees and screamed. The three quickly ran to my side.

They were all asking me different questions and trying to comfort me but I couldn't hear them. All I could think about was Y/N.

I didn't get to say goodbye to him. He died all alone. I wasn't there for him when he needed me most. I felt like throwing up. I couldn't believe he was really gone. "I'm sorry Y/N. I'm so fucking sorry." I cried out.

End~