➹ 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧!𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐊𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐨!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Xx_Anthea_xX

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Too much of him,Is too less for her

Too much of him,
Is too less for her.

And the lower-ranked demon slayers could only watch with a small smile on their faces, how the ever so dependable Kocho [name] was walking around the Butterfly Estate, behind Kanao and Aoi, for they were walking around to ensure the patients were alright and were behaving well.

[name] then walked towards the room where she knew all too well, a certain demon boyfriend of hers was resting in. She slid the door opened slowly, and as quietly as possible, poking her head in did she watch as Tanjiro was fast asleep in the bed.

Shaking her head, knowing that he wasn't injured due to him being a demon. But he still needed to rest as much as possible to regain most of his energy so that he could continue on with his duties.

"Rest well," she whispered out as she shut the door and soon turned to walk, checking on the other patients. Yet, the lower-ranked demon slayers watched with amusement shown in their eyes how the door to Tanjiro's room was slid open.

No sign of Tanjiro walking out of the room, but they could hear his running footsteps as he ran towards where [name] was then. She turned to look, a smile on her face as her boyfriend had shrunk himself on purpose and was eventually climbing up her leg and wrapping his shorter legs around her waist, and his arms around her neck.

"Tanjiro..." she called out to her extremely clingy boyfriend, and he nuzzled his face against her cheek then. How she could only laugh as she shook her head, continuing with her rounds as she allowed her boyfriend to koala-hug her the entire time from the side.

"Ah... I see Tanjiro-kun is doing it again," Shinobu pointed out and [name] bowed slightly in response to her older sister, and show her a gentle smile then, nodding her head in response as Shinobu softly ruffled Tanjiro on the head.

"Now, behave and don't cause [name] too much trouble, okay?" Shinobu spoke out and Tanjiro nodded his head in response as he continued to cling onto [name] tightly then, watching as she continued with her duty.

"Ah, right. [name], tomorrow you are going on a mission with Zenitsu-kun," Shinobu pointed out and [name] tilts her head a little as Tanjiro tightened his hold on her, after hearing about how she would be going on a mission with Zenitsu.

"Tanjiro... That hurts..." she whispered out with a slight pout and Tanjiro slowly lets go of her and dropped to the ground, growing back in size did he wrap his legs and arms around her leg instead as she continued to walk away.

"Ara... Tanjiro-kun seems to be extra clingy," Shinobu pointed out and Aoi nodded her head in response. It wasn't weird seeing that Tanjiro was clinging onto [name] for dear life, what would be weird was when he doesn't cling onto her then.

And little did they know, how Tanjiro was extremely reluctant to let [name] go.

She woke up, feeling a little heavy as she opened her eyes. She looked at who was laying next to her, with his arms and legs wrapped around her body. She could only have a slight frown as she turned to look out of her room, where the sky was dark.

"Tanjiro... I need to prepare and go for my mission," she whispered out and yet, Tanjiro's hold on her tightened then. She let out a sigh as she turned her body, trying her best to pull herself out without having his sharp nails scratching against her skin.

And she managed to do so, only to have Tanjiro sitting up as he looked at her with a slight pout on his face, and [name] could only rub her eyes a few times.

"Don't go," Tanjiro mumbled out and [name] tilts her head slightly, laughing as she shook her head and ruffled him on the hair.

"I can't do that," she spoke out and got up, heading to wash up as she needed to leave soon together with Zenitsu. Tanjiro watched with a pout remaining on his face as he crossed his arms against his chest.

Watching as [name] soon returned with her nichirin blade strapped against the white belt of her uniform. He quickly got up, following her as she needed to leave soon, and he followed her close behind.

Where his eyes laid upon Zenitsu who was waiting for her at the entrance of the Butterfly Estate, looking afraid as he didn't want to go on a mission after just recovering.

"Good morning, Zenitsu," she called out and Zenitsu had on a terrified look then as he clung onto [name] tightly, shaking his head vigorously.

"[name]! I don't want to go! Can you go on your own!" Zenitsu whined out and [name] could only laugh as she rubs the back of her neck, noticing how Tanjiro wasn't around then which caused her to look confusedly.

"No can do, Zenitsu. We need to do this together," she pointed out and Zenitsu knew, the moment [name] said no, there was no turning back as they started to walk away from the entrance.

Only for Zenitsu to turn and he watched as he heard running footsteps. His eyes laid upon Tanjiro who had shrunk himself slightly, running up to [name] as he hopped onto her back with ease.

Holding onto her tightly by wrapping his legs and arms around her body, and she could only blink her eyes a few times at what was going on. She laughed as she squats down, removing his hold from her body and plopped him onto the ground.

"I need to go," she spoke out and Tanjiro returned to his original size where he was about to speak, only to have his dark red eyes widened as [name] planted a kiss on his lips then.

"Ah, can you please be considerate to those who are single?" Zenitsu muttered out and [name] smiled as she watched as Tanjiro's face flushed red and she quickly motioned for Zenitu to move together with her.

"Let's go," she whispered out and the duo took off running, leaving a stunned Tanjiro behind as he was still trying to comprehend what was going on.

.
.

"How long are you going to sit there, Tanjiro?!" Aoi scolded as she looked at Tanjiro who was seated on the patio since it was night time once more. He fiddled with his fingers as he waited patiently, and soon his ears perked up.

"I'm home!" he heard her voice and he looked up, running towards where she was did he pulled her into a tight hug then, and [name] could only laugh as Zenitsu let out a sigh as he went into the Butterfly Estate.

"I see you are being clingy today as well," she spoke out.

"That's because I love you," he whispered back.

He called her clingy, while all he wanted was longer moments and lesser memories. And that, she knew all too well, hence, she allowed him to do so.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝