▶ 𝐎𝐤𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐘𝐮𝐭𝐚

𝐎𝐤𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐘𝐮𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Longlostcat

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐Confidence is silent

Confidence is silent.
Insecurities are loud.
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

She watched with her lips curled up in a fake smile, how he was that eager to be returning home to Japan. Although she had to admit, she too missed home a whole lot. But then again, she didn't have that much of an attachment since she was Half-Japanese, growing up overseas for most of her life.

She couldn't really remember what her childhood was like in Japan, but when she met him when he was studying overseas, he was the reason why she started to miss it. Being a sorcerer who works and studies overseas, made her a little different from his friends.

His attention was no longer on her as she watched him run up to his friends whom he hadn't seen in a long time. She smiled awkwardly at their gazes, often hearing stories of them from her boyfriend.

"And you must be [name]," she noticed someone tall, speaking to her. Yet, she could only slowly nod her head in response, thankful that she continued to study Japanese even though she was overseas.

"I'm Gojo Satoru," he introduced himself, and her eyes widened as she remembered that he was the strongest Sorcerer to ever exist. She smiled softly, swallowing the lump in her throat then as she nodded her head once more.

"And I see that you are Yuta's girlfriend. Congratulations," he added on and soon bends down a little to level his eyes with hers, although it was covered by a blindfold.

"I'm sure you have heard about him cursing his childhood sweetheart, right?" Gojo asked, and [name] hesitantly nodded her head. She would always think about the times when Yuta would speak about his childhood sweetheart, Rika.

And whenever he noticed the slight change in her behaviour, she would brush it off and say that she was alright. But then again, she wasn't one who would express her feelings that openly as well.

"Okkotsu! It's been a long time! You have grown so much!" Maki called out with a smile as she playfully punches Yuta on the chest, causing him to chuckle in response.

"Salmon, salmon," Inumaki spoke out and Yuta nodded his head as he laughed a little, and soon he noticed how Panda engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Welcome home!" he called out and Yuta smiled as he noticed how the first-years were present as well. He had heard stories of what happened, and he would always share it with his girlfriend.

"Senpai, you are back," Fushiguro spoke out and Yuta nodded his head as Nobara and Itadori soon introduced themselves to him. Yuta's eyes then widened as he remembered his girlfriend who was standing a good distance away from her.