▶ 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: dnzoyku

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The first time he met her, he told himself he would never want to fall in love with her

The first time he met her, he told himself he would never want to fall in love with her. But boy, was he so wrong that he got hooked the moment he felt her gentle touch against his skin. The way her voice sounded whenever she was around.

He watched with a slightly bored expression on his face, looking at the way she was arguing with Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru about their behaviour of not putting a curtain during their mission, hence allowing the public eye to see the crazy action that happened, especially extreme explosions.

"You have to put a curtain up!" she scolded and Gojo let out a sigh then, not wanting to listen to her nagging him and Geto, he easily grabbed hold of her shoulder, turning her and shoving her towards where Nanami was seated, whose leg was quickly placed down as she fell against his body, and between his legs.

"Ah, sorry, Nanami-san!" she called out with her usual gentle voice and Nanami's face turned slightly red at the tone of her voice, and how her hands were placed against his chest as she pushed herself up.

"Satoru-kun! That was rude of you! I'm not going to buy you all the mochis you wanted back then!" she yelled out and Nanami watched as [name] continued to stand before him with her hands on her hips then as she continued to watch and look as Gojo placed a hand onto her head as if trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, I will put up the curtain next time okay. So you are still going to buy those mochis, right?" he asked, and [name]'s eyes widened as she let out a loud sigh.

"YOU AND YOUR SWEET TOOTH!" [name] scolded as she turned and looked at Nanami, noticing his gaze then. Her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile and his eyes widened slightly as his face turned red, averting his gaze.

His heart skipping a beat then.

"We are still in the middle of class..." Shoko called out, and they could only turn to look at a rather unhappy looking Yaga who had his arms crossed against his chest as he was busy waiting for them to finish bickering.

.
.

"Are you just going to sit there and make me do all the work?" Geto asked as he looked at [name] who was sitting on the short wall present as there was a cursed spirit that they were hunting for, appearing before them.

"Eh? But you are more than enough, right, Nanami-san?" [name] asked and Nanami was rather surprised with how laid-back she was then and Geto let out a sigh, shaking his head at the way she was acting.

"I did all the work last time. It's your turn now," Geto pointed out and [name] had on a slight pout then as she pushed herself off from the short wall and landed safely on her feet, where she walked over to where Nanami was, grabbing hold of his hand.