𝟏𝟏

-
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥.❞
-
𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

I was in the kitchen,trying to distract myself with cleaning.

I didn't know how I was going to get the money to pay her back.I couldn't even fake return the money,since I didn't have no money or nothing going on for myself. Additionally now she was also asking for more reparations,because she felt as if I should contribute towards the bills since I was living in her house.

I've made up my mind that I'm gonna to get a job.Maybe with a job,I'll stay away from her and the house and be out.But knowing her, she will want to take all the money,so I need to gave a backup plan,so I can save enough to move out.

I'm gonna ask Zaria to help me look for jobs.

Whilst thinking,Kaleb came in the kitchen and tried speaking to me.

I don't know why,but for the past days since I "returned",he's been bothering and talking to me more often.At this point I'm thinking the lady sent him to get me in trouble or something.

Even if there was pretty much nothing to do, I occupied myself with arranging the plates to look busy so he wouldn't try and talk to me again

"Hi"

"..."I didn't say nothing and acted as if he wasn't there.

"Zaza"

"Don't call me that you don't have the privilege"i muttered and rolled my eyes at him.His presence irritated me.

"C'mon.Why have been ignoring me ever since you came back.What I do c'mon? "he said standing in front of me

"We don't have nothing to talk 'bout.Also if I'm correct,remember that you still lied on me,when you broke the window.No,but you standing here pretending as if it never happened"

"Nigga,why do you even care"

"Cause I don't like liars" I mumbled,finally looking at him directly

"Then you don't like yourself,big ass liar"

"..."

"You always angry at me,we cousins remember "I heard him say.

I stared at him with a bored expression on.

"I need a favour-"No"

I interrupted him and left the kitchen.

We not cousins ,you don't actually care,so I'm bout to do the same.Why should I help you? Crazy

When I entered the living room,the lady was there sitting comfortably slouched on the couch,with the remote in her hand while watching the tv.

I was tryna sneak upstairs so she wouldnt say nothing,but she stopped me.

"Have you cleaned the kitchen?"