23.

Omniscient

she slowly and shakily held onto the boy in front of her, crying into his chest like she had been doing everyday of this week.

"tell me, i swear I'm all yours to listen."

"I can't. He said he'd kill me."

"Whoever it is I won't let him hurt you, Tell me Tayla."

she opened her mouth to speak but was overflowed with more tears.

He rubbed her back. "Taya, I'm here for you I want to help you. Please tell me."

He looked down at her as she wiped her face.

"He touched me, I didn't want to do it."

"He who Tayla?"

"Marcus touched me, when I went to the shower, he p...pulled the curtains back and was looking at me."

"he raped you?" He asked .

"I swear I didn't want to."

"Tell me what happened."

"I went to the shower after you said yeah , I was listening to..the podcast and all I heard was when the shower was pulled back then it happened.
He told me not to tell anyone or I'll get killed."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared I'm sorry."

"Don't ever apologise Tayla. I'm sorry, I should never have allowed you to go to the bathroom, I'm sorry I swear on my life I'm so sorry."

He looked down at her as she bursted into tears again, it was enough to make him want to cry.

"don't leave me please."

"I won't I promise you."

He knew what needed to be done.

March 18th

It was a warm day for March in the Uk but spring was edging near so it was very explainable.

Many of the boys where out and night was soon to come meaning more men, among these men was Marcus with his friends.

Romani had studied his brother for the last few days seeing what he does when he leaves the houses to what he does when he gets back.

He saw as Marcus walked away from his friends towards the park bathroom.

He looked over at Tayla with her friends, she wasn't herself but she wasn't going to let her friends know that.

She didn't know that Romani was here or Marcus and I'm sure she'd be happier not to.

He followed Marcus and saw he stopped right before walking in.
what he didn't know is that Tayla followed behind him, she recognised his posture and even got a glimpse of his face when he looked around.

"Romani I can hear you."

she hid behind the wall on the basketball court.

"Are you mad? Do you think I give a fuck if you hear me or not? Why would you do something like that fam?"

"It wasn't on my own accord got paid for it she's a sweet little one too."

"Who the fuck would pay you to rape her?!"

"Just my guy ¥G, ten grand bro, I got pussy and got paid."

He slowly removed the gun from his side making his brother become wide eyed.

"Give me the gun Marni."

He ignored his comments aiming the gun at his chest and pulling the trigger, the shot was fired.

It went through Marcus' chest making him fall to the ground he applied pressure to his wounds but the blood rushed to his mouth

Romani walked away not knowing that someone saw and that same someone would be the one to take his life just. like. that.

The boy ran off leaving him on the ground.

"No no no Romani no what the fuck." She ran upto his body.

"Tayla you...you need to go right now."

"Romani your supposed to be at home right now with your mum or eating or talking on the phone get up please." She begged

"I'm- sure I'll be f..f-fine" he fell between consciousness.

"Romani you said you weren't going to leave me!"

"I love you girl."

"don't leave me Romani! I need you don't go please."

He opened his hand revealing his signature chain, you would never catch him without it.

Soon enough his grey Nike tech had turned red.
The sirens of the police and ambulance blared from the road.

"Please."

"Take it."he said sternly.

She took it from his hand and looked away for a moment to suppress the tears but as she looked down she noticed he was gone.

His chest no longer moved his nostrils didn't flare slightly and his hands had fallen and stopped.

So was the end of Romani Lewis.

*end of chapter

Guys I actually cried writing Taylas end part 😣