Chapter 50

Today had been a long day in daycare. Filled with excitement for the twins and Cameron's playdate. Some how the news had reached Ava about the playdate and to say she wasn't happy.

Cameron had caught her a couple of times giving the group a distant look. As if she had missed them and now she was missing out.

Jack waited outside in the waiting area as he rocked back and forth on his heels. His hands were stuffed in his jeans pockets as he waited for the three kids to come out.

Jack thought Cameron was a lovely girl. He knew Dylan was fond of her, since Dylan talked so much about her. Telling him about all the stories. Jack also liked her brothers especially Owen, he thought it was nice to have someone to finally talk to as he waited for the kids. Like another young Dad but really he is her brother. Someone who could relate to him.

Since when walking out the kids are usually in pairs and Ava is usually Cameron's pair. Cameron and the twins became a three-o. Or more like Evan became a third wheel. Maya and Ava had became a pair as guessed.

"Hey buddy." Jack smiled down at Evan who had ran up to him, ruffling his brown hair. Jack looked back up to see Dylan and Cameron holding hands.

Dylan had a big goofy smile on his face making his dimples pop out of his cheeks. While Cameron stood nervously her eyes casted down to the floor.

"Hey Dylan. Cameron." Jack smiled at the two of them. Ruffling Dylans hair, while Cameron looked up at him giving him a smile. "Come on let's get going." Jack nodded his head towards the entrance.

He took Evan and Cameron's hand as they walked out to the car. Dylan still holding Camrons other hand. Jack had gotten Cameron's car seat off of Owen this morning so they could all sit in the back together.

Cameron sat quietly in the car, as Dylan told her about his 'Hot Wheels' track that he was dying to show her and he also couldn't wait to show her Evan's book collection either.

"Did you bring anything Cam?" Evan asked.

"I brought Ellie with me." Cameron smiled. Owen and Mason let her bring Ellie with her as long as she brought it back because they certainly weren't going through another round of sleepless nights.

"Who's Ellie?" Jack looked back at Cameron through the rearview mirror.

Cameron's smile probably got bigger at the fact she was going to tell Jack who Ellie was. "Ellie is my teddy. She is also my best friend."

Jack was in awe of Camrons smile and how her face lit up. He would love his own little girl someday.

They soon pulled up to the twins house. It was simular to Cameron's, except none of the houses were attached and it had a slightly bigger front garden. Jack parked in the front garden. Then got out to help them out.

Evan ran up to the red front door, going on his tippy toes to reach the doorbell and pressing it multiple times. Dylan walked up with Cameron, following behind his brother as he held Cameron's hand. Jack had went to the boot of the car to grab the bags.

"I swear if you press that button one more time." The red door opened revealing a curvey woman with curly brown hair. She wore a pair of denim jeans and a flowy blouse top. Her gaze caught the little girl that stood beside Dylan. A big smile growing on her face.

(A/N- I should probably make note of my characters but I don't know if I already mentioned the twins mother or not so I do apologise if I had :) )

"Oh my God your Cameron." Vivian said as Cameron gave her a wave. Evan ran into his mothers leg hugging it close. She placed her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair.