Chapter 11

I was afraid. Afraid for this talk, that's gonna happen soon. I'm afraid of its incomes. If they... If they reject me, just like that. But no, they don't do that right? Jungkook told me all about how they were waiting for their last pieces. So rejection isn't gonna happen.

I think I'm just afraid of myself. What person I am. I'm going to just use them for my benefit. I'm gonna bond with them to save my sister. Is it worth, to destroy the trust of my seven amazing soulmates?

I wasn't even able to sleep. Thoughts clouded my mind, not leaving for the mere second. One thing I realized I'm selfish. Good thing, that I admit it. I need to close my feelings, I need to concentrate on saving my dear sister's life. I would think of incomes after I see my sister happy and alive.

I pull myself and take a deep breath. My hand knocks on the door. Here I'm, at my seven handsome soulmates' house. After knocking, I just stand there waiting for someone to open the door. It was long when the door was wide open.

There stood a guy with the most beautiful smile I have seen. I think it's Jimin. His eyes were shaped like a crescent and his cheeks were adorable. "here you came. We were waiting for you" Jimin said pulling me from outside.

He was going straight to the living room. Jimin took a few glances at me from time to time. We reached the living room and there they were sitting my other six good-looking soulmates. One from one they took a glance at me and said their greetings.

Jimin pulled me to sit next to him and the couch. On the other side of me was sitting Taehyung. He gave me one of his famous boxy smiles and I let myself smile at him too. Namjoon cleared his throat gathering my attention.

"I think, you know why you here and what are we gonna talk about" Namjoon started. I nodded at him. "Of course, it's quite obvious after yesterday's events." I felt a little anxious, but I let it slid down for now.

"After yesterday we all were shocked at least to say. I understand it's hard to meet your soulmates like that. Not only one, but seven at the same time." Namjoon said. I saw how his eyes hold so much power over them.

"And we are very happy to finally meet you! You don't even know how much we waited for this to happen. To find you" Hoseok interrupted Namjoon, he was so happy to have me.

"Hobi is right, we are very happy to finally meet you as our last soulmate. And we fully understand that you want time to take our bond. It's not easy to have seven soulmates and it's quite hard to... To accept. But like we said we are gonna wait no matter what"I felt how uneasy Namjoon was.

I looked around at them and saw the same expression that Namjoon had. They all felt uneasy, that maybe I don't accept them. I don't care if I have seven of them. I never cared. I would admit, I'm glad to have them as my soulmates. But in this situation, I'm dread of hurting these nice souls.

"I explained how much I need soulmates bond right now. I don't care if I have seven of you as my soulmates, I'm glad. I didn't aspect my soulmates to be so nice. I accept you, all of you" I said looking everyone in the eyes.

Smiles broke in the younger faces. Jungkook hugged Hoseok. And I felt hugged from both sides. Silent 'thank you' from Taehyung and Jimin was heard. Yoongi had a slight smile on his face too, same as Namjoon. Jin looked at us hugging with adoration in his eyes.

I never felt so bad. I'm destroying this pure and heartwarming picture of us together. How selfish I am, just using them for my benefit. I wanted to cry, to the broke right at this place. Broke in the hands of Jimin and Taehyung.

I'm just found them as my soulmates, but like everything in my view changed. Me, who never wanted soulmates, who was hurt by them, now wanting nothing more but to stay in the hand of her soulmates.

The warmth and adoration I felt were clenching my heart. But I can't let my sister go. I wouldn't be able to live knowing that I just gave to be with my soulmates. The universe was punching me like no one else. I was torn apart by both sides, by my family and now my new found soulmates.

"So, you know how soulmates bond then? We would gladly help you. No worry we would help you with bond and your sister." Jin this time speaks out. They know half of the truth. They just know that I need the bond to save my sister, but they didn't know how much it cost.

That maybe after saving my sister, I wouldn't be able to wake up. That may be, I would just die in operation. I didn't tell them about all these possibilities. I didn't tell them how risky is it. It could become my deadline.

///////<A/N>\\\\\\\
This book reached 1k reads. THANK YOU!!!! 💜💜💜💜

I'm happy that there are people who read my story and like it. I'm trying my best to keep going with this book and make it more and more interesting 💜😉

 I'm trying my best to keep going with this book and make it more and more interesting 💜😉