A chance?

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: abuse and suicidal ⚠️

I woke up in a cold bright room. I heard the sound of a heart monitor. I couldn't move and my back felt like it was on fire. My eyes fluttered open slowly to see I was in a hospital room. I was hooked up to an IV fluids in a plastic bag that flow through a tube and into my body. I was staying still confused of where I am still I tried getting up but it would too painful. I suddenly heard the door shut.

"Ah. Hello miss, how are you feeling?" I heard a man's voice to which I couldn't make out what they look like. I didn't say anything I was still dozed off. "Looks like your still in the state of the sleeping drugs, that's okay. I'll give you a few minutes to wake up." The man said as he was doing something with his computer. After a few minutes I could see the doctor. A male with silver-gray hair, large and round glasses, and a handsome face. His most notable piece of clothing is his doctor's lab coat. He is also surprisingly well built for a man. He has a turtleneck shirt underneath his coat and his eyes were a very bright green.

"Zack.." I whispered. The doctor looked at me.

"You're wake." The doctor said as he took my temperature. "Can you tell me your name miss?"

"My name.." I was hesitate for a minute. "Y/n L/n."

"Okay, Y/n your temperature seems fine. Can you tell me what happened?" I tried to remember what happened.

"I was kidnapped.."

"Do you know their name? Or what they look like?"

"They're dead.." The doctor was surprised at my words.

"They are? How do you know?"

"Zack killed them..a long time ago." I looked him straight in the eyes without any expression. The doctor was about to say something else but was interrupted at a knock on the door. Two police officers came in and talked to the doctor, I looked up at the ceiling thinking about if Zack is ok. One of the officers came up to me.

"Hello there Y/n. Now I'm going to ask some questions, and you have to answer truthfully or what you remember. Okay?" The officer said. I nodded in response.

"You go Zago Highschool correct?" I nodded. "Your friend Sara, she was murdered three days before you went missing, did you get kidnapped by the man who kill her?" I shook my head. "Did you kill Sara?" I froze for a minute thinking.

I didn't technically but I told Zack to.

I shrug my shoulders. "Hmm. Where did you go while you were gone?" I didn't say anything. "What have you been doing?" He raised his voice. "Did you kill any more people?" I was still silent. "Did you kill Minato!?" He started to yell. "Who is Zack!?" I jumped in fear and one of the officers pulled him away and went to talk to him. My heart was beating fast as my heart monitor followed it's pattern. A bunch of paramedics came rushing in, everything was spinning and I couldn't feel anything but force by the doctors and nurses trying to hold me down. I was having a panic attack, after a few days of staying at the hospital nobody has asked me any questions I was mostly getting treated. Especially with the scars on my back. The nurses subscribe me with medication I take everynight to help me heal and sleep. I've been getting out of bed after a few weeks of staying and actually walking, and walking outside but of course I had to have my doctor with me.

"Tell me about yourself Y/n?" My doctor said.

"Oh.. well you see. My parents died last year in robbery that happened in my house."

Wait now I remember?

"Both of my parents were very wealthy and rich so all their money was given to me once I turned 18. I know this sounds selfish but I was glad that they died, I needed the money. My parents were very abusive and neglectful, my dad always had a drinking problem where my mom had a working problem. My dad would beat me every time I did something wrong like get an F on a assignment, or wouldn't do chores around the house. He even blamed me when my mom cheated on my dad. My mom never stood up for me, she always said it was necessary for me to get punished. I was suicidal and depressed for awhile, I tried to kill myself twice and when I do I get beaten for it. Ever since they died I tried getting better."

"Did you get better?"

"Now that I think about it, no I didn't.. it has gotten worse. I don't know what I'm doing with my life."

"I'm sorry that happen to you Y/n." For some reason I didn't believe he was sorry it was just my gut telling me. I shrug my shoulders. We both headed back inside and I was sitting in my hospital bed while watching TV.

Knock knock

"Y/n, someone is here to see you." My nurse said. My eye whiden when I see Katsu with flowers and balloons. He had a small smile but his eyes looked sad.

"Hey Y/n." He said in a soft tone.

"What are you doing here?" He came close to me and setted everything down and took a seat.

"I came to visit. You've been gone for so long, I was worried."

"Worried?" He nodded.

"I know it's weird, but I do truly care about you Y/n. Even if you don't believe me."

"I don't."

"Y/n..why do you hate me?"

"What do you mean? You should know.."

"I know, I was such a dick to you when we were together." He looked down at his feet. "I broke up with Kat."

"What?.."

"Yeah. She was really manipulative and bossy. But that's not the only reason." He looked back up at me. "I still love you Y/n." My eye whiden at his comment.

"Katsu. Stop lying to me." My voice was shaky.

"I'm not Y/n, will you give me a second chance?" I didn't know what to say, Katsu has been nice to me ever since we broke off maybe hes actually telling the truth? But who knows.