Chapter 12

"what are you gonna do to her" Bolin asked Viper

"punish her of course" he said "she's a murder"

"you're one to be talking" Hiroshi sternly

"LET HER GO!!" Asami yelled

The man walked up to Asami grinning "and what would happen if I don't" he asked and Asami stayed silent "you can't do nothing sweet heart...the show is about to begin and i don't want you to miss a second of it" he said taking a seat next to Asami. minutes later the room filled with Viper goons.

'there has to be at least 200 people in here' Mako thought

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE ARE GATHERED HERE TO PUNISH THIS WATER TRIBE GIRL FOR THE MURDER OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS" Kayla shouted to the crowd as they cheered

Kayla walked circles around Korra hitting the whip on the ground making a load cracking sound. After two circles Kayla was behind the waterbender, she lefted the whip and hit Korra's expossed back, making Korra scream though her clenched teeth.  The crowd cheered they wanted more. Kayla repeated what she did but harder making Korra arch her back, popping up her chest.

Asami cried wanting to look away but Viper held her head making her look. Asami clenched her eyes. "so Hiroshi, do you have my money yet" he asked still holding Asami's head

"I don't have it, please let the girl go, she has nothing to do with this" Hiroshi pleaded as another crack of the whip hitting Korra's back sounded

"really? she killed my men"

"AND YOU KILL MY WIFE" Hiroshi yelled making his voice crack into a sob

"you're wife interfered with my plans, and so did this waterbender" Viper pointed out "besides, she seems like a very important person to your daughter, and I don't think you want Asami to lose another person in her life, right?" he smirked as he heard the cries of Korra

it's been 6 whips in, Korra's blood was dripping all over her back 'I can do this, just breat-' Korra's thought was interupted by the whip hitting her back making her groan 'Raava please'

"I don't think you want Asami to join her little girlfriend" Viper said

"please don't, they're just teenagers, Viper, just stop" Hiroshi said in a saddened tone

Viper got up from his seat "ENOUGH!!!" he shouted making an echo go through the room. Kayla stopped herself from giving Korra another whip. Korra look up at the man then noticed Asami and the others being forced to watch 'I have failed Asami, I'm sorry'

"IT SEEMS TO ME THAT, HIROSHI DOEN'T HAVE WHAT WE WENT, SO.... ASAMI WILL BE JOINING THE WATER GIRL, TO PAY THE DEPT" Viper announced making the crowd scream in excitement as he grabbed Asami's arms that were tied up. Hiroshi was about to run towards his daughter but he was forced back into his seat. Viper pushed her towards the railing of the balcony. His right hand was holding her by the neck as her back was bent over the railing having her top half out. She held on to his right hand trying to keep him from choking her.

"NOO!" Korra's eyes widen "I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR I'LL DO IT" she clenched her teeth, everyone laughed at the bleeding girl

"AND HOW WOULD YOU DO THAT" Viper smirked moving Asami away from the railing making her face Korra as he held a knife to her throat causing Korra to go mad as she looked down at her knees. He gave a nod to Kayla for her to continue to whip Korra. Kayla lefted the whip and as she was about to whip Korra, she felt a sharp pain in her arm causing her to drop the whip as she screamed in pain, her arm twisted the opposite way breaking it.