Chapter 12

Y/N's POV
We were now in front of their apartment. I saw taehyung getting a key out from his pocket. He smiled and me as I was feeling nervous. We entered the appartment and I saw six boys, my idols, sitting casually in a comfy living room. I stood up, not believing the scene. They all looked up at us when we entered. "Oh hey!" Hoseok said. They all greeted me. "Um... hi I'm Y/N, Taehyung's soulmate. Nice to meet you. No need to introduce yourselves, I'm already an army hehe." I said trying to not be awkward. They all smiled at me. "Well, we told taehyung that we really wanted to meet you." Namjoon said. "Well yes, it's finally great to meet you" Yoongi said. "Taehyung told me that your favorite meal was Bulgogi, so I made it for you" Jin said as he came out from the kitchen, holding a plate. "Oh! Thank you! You guys are really sweet!" I said thankfully. "Can I call you noona?" Jungkook said looking at me."Sure!" I said giving him a smile. Jimin wasn't saying anything, he kept looking at me with a smirk.
Taehyung's POV
As I watched the other members greeting Y/N, I noticed that Jimin,was checking her out, looking up and down at her body. I felt angry, but stayed calm.
~Time skip~
Y/N and the others were still chatting,and Jimin was still looking at Y/N perversely. I dragged him to the kitchen, feeling really angry."Hyung, why are you looking at Y/N like that" I said. "Oooooohhh Taehyungieee, are you jealous??" Jimin said teasing. "N-no it's just....." "Ahhh stop lying admit that you like Y/N!" "But you! Why are you looking at her this way?" "Well, it's just a test to see your reaction, now admit it!" "Fine, I like her, but please don't say it to anyone, I'm gonna wait a bit more!" Jimin smiled, happy. "Sure! You can count on me and if you need help! I'm here!" He said as he left back to the living room.
Y/N's POV
I was having a lot of fun. The members were really kind and funny, we talked about some random stuffs. It was getting late, but I didn't noticed. "Y/N, it's getting late,I think I have to drop you back home.."Taehyung said. "No need Taehyung, it's late, I'm just gonna get a taxi..." "No way, look Y/N can I ask you a question?" "Go on!" "Well, since we already know each others, would you mind if you stayed with us this night? Tommorow is Saturday, we have nothing and we can have fun" "Yes Yes please stay!!" The other members shouted. I was thinking, hesitantly. After some minutes of watching 7 pairs of puppy eyes begging me to stay, I accepted, which made everyone jump in happiness. Before I could say anything, Taehyung spook:" don't worry Y/Niee, I'm gonna give you some clothes and you're gonna sleep with me today!" My eyes widened. Sleep with him? In the same bed? No way! "N-no taehyung I guess I can sleep on the couch, it's okay,I g-guess it's better!" I said. "What's that nonsense Y/N! You'll sleep with Taehyung! I don't think anything wrong is gonna happen anyways!" Jimin said. "Uh-" I said, not knowing what to do. "Come on y/n just for one night! " Jungkook said. "We really don't want you to sleep on the couch!" Namjoon said. "Yes that's right!" Hoseok agreed. "Fine" I said giving up. Taehyung smiled proudly. I felt my cheeks burning as I looked down. "Aww y/n don't be shy! We really need to be closer than that!" Jin said tapping my shoulders. "I think I'mma be going to sleep" yoongi said yawning.
Taehyung's POV
I was happy as a warm butterfly. I was gonna sleep with Y/N. After some time, we headed to Namjoon and I's bedroom and handed Y/N some hoodies and pants from my closet.Hope it wouldn't be big on her small body. Y/N came out from the bathroom, freshed up. She was looking at cute with my clothes on! Namjoon was already asleep, and Y/N came and sat on the bed. I lay down as she did the same thing, but she let a big distance between us. Mmm that was sad. I removed the pillow that was between us and moved my body closer, hugging her. She seemed confused and moved away but I hold her back. "Shhh stay still and sleep" I said resting my head on her shoulder. She stopped moving and we both slept.