44. Said sum

"I thought a nigga who watch what I do
But he can't get his bitch back said some' (Tuh)
Is it true that he postin' another nigga money
Prolly, I don't put that past him (Maybe so)
I thought a hoe that be speakin' on me
But be fuckin' a broke nigga said some' (Listen)
Hol' up lil' bitch, get a nigga that's lit
I'm the whole loaf he the breadcrumbs (Go)"

~moneybagg yo

Omniscient pov

Kennedy watches Von with frightened eyes as him , Durk , juju , and Cisco slowly make it over to their table . They were on the way to the venue for sound check a few hours earlier and happened to see Kennedy and Clarence sitting inside the cafe having what looked like to Von an 'intimate date ' after thirty minutes of Durk trying to convince him he was tripping Von finally snapped and decided to go inside of the place himself and see what's going on , seeming to forget the fact that he's the one who's been begging her to cut him off .

"Oh my god are they coming to our table ?" An excited Clarence asks Kennedy and she sighs a little then closes her eyes

"Unfortunately " she mumbles .

"Wassup yall " Von smirks as they make it to their table .

"Wassup King Von man I am a big fan " Clarence says excitedly, jumping up to dap Von up . Von gives him a gentle dap and a mocking grin .

"That's wassup Bro " he nods

"Yeah I-  I bought tickets to y'all show tonight " Clarence tells them dapping up Durk and the rest of them .

"That's cool man we was just about to go over there for sound check so I guess we'll see you tonight " Durk says quickly then tries to pull Von out of the cafe before things escalated. He knows the history behind Clarence and how he doesn't know about Von or Durk being associated with Kennedy at all . The way Clarence is acting Durk knew he definitely didn't know about Von so he just wanted to keep them away from each other .

"Nah twin what's the rush ?" Von eyes him then pulls a chair out to sit next to Kennedy who is trying her best not to make eye contact with him . She already knows he's assuming the worst and she didn't even have time to explain what she was doing without everything hitting the fan all at once . "Shit I'm kinda hungry what about you my boy ?" Von asks Clarence

"I mean I can eat if it's with y'all " Clarence laughs and Von joins him . Durk slowly shakes his head then sits down at the table . Juju and cisco do the same ready to see the drama . "Man I can't believe this is happening in real life " Clarence chirps "I love y'all man " he blurts out getting a weird stare from Durk "no homo "

"Oh nah you good folks " Von smiles "I get what you saying "

"Good bro " Clarence nod. The table grows silent as Von stares a hole into the side of Kennedys face while she eyes Durk trying to telepathically communicate with him that for obvious reasons isn't working . Vons patience grows shorter as Kennedy ignores him and it makes his assumptions about why her and Clarence are together right now become more negative than they already are .

"man you know I ain't never seen you without a hat on " Clarence chuckles, breaking the silence  trying to make conversation looking at Vons head.

"Damn nigga what you tryna say ?" Von laughs playfully turning his attention towards Clarence

"Yo head kinda big my mans" Clarence jokes and juju and cisco bust out laughing . Kennedy catches her self laughing to then shakes her head

"What's funny ? " Von asks her Amused