With

I walk back to my temporary living space to see someone sitting at my door. He stands up the moment he sees me.

"Hey, just wanted to know if you settled in" the Hoseok guy tells me. The same one which I saw moments ago.

Is this a normal human custom?

I nod with a thumbs up, turning my attention to my door.

"Erm, would you like to see the rest of the town? It's small but has character" Hoseok suggests.

I inwardly sigh.

I just want to go back home. I don't have the energy for this.

"No thank you" I say with my faded voice. I try to clear it up.
"I'm sure there's something for that voice of yours. I'll be right back" Hoseok says as he rushes away, leaving me standing by the door.

I hope that he doesn't come back...

I head to the water pump with a bucket to fetch water for the bath. Luckily it's close by.

Just as I walk for the second pail of water, Hoseok shows up again.

"Let me help you" Hoseok says as he takes the bucket from my hands to fetch water himself, moving much faster than me.

"You don't have to" I say. Does that mean I have to repay him?

"I want to" he says as he rushes past me, standing right by my door.
"Erm, am I allowed to go in?" he asks, slight blush.

"Sure" I say.
"Cool" he says as he enters my temporary home.

"Sorry for invading" he announces once inside.
I follow him inside.

"Where do you want it?" He asks.
"Bathtub" I shortly say.

"Refreshing" he says with a grin, dumping the water in the bathtub.

"Why are you here?" I ask as I watch him rush out to fetch more.
"I wanted to show you around town a little. Maybe you would want to stay longer or run for the hills" he awkwardly says.

Who knows kid.

I shake my head again.

"Oh. Before I forget, here's something for your voice" Hoseok says as he hands me a bag. I slightly open it, sniffing the contents.

Tea.

"You put this in warm water and let it infuse. Don't drink the actual stuff, it's actually pretty gross" Hoseok sheepishly says.

I get back my bag to pull out a lucky silver coin.

I hold my hand out for Hoseok to take the exchange.

"No no. It's a gift-for taking care of my friends the other day" Hoseok says with a bright smile.

"Thanks" I say, getting suspicious.

Why is this guy so nice to me?

Humans are usually nice when they want something from you. I offered him money, so what else does he want?

He's definitely not getting a different type of gratitude.

"And we are inviting you to dinner. It's late and I'm sure you're tired and we already have food so yeah" Hoseok slightly rambles.

It does sound tempting...

"Sure" I shortly answer. Why not?

"Great. I'll escort you" Hoseok says with a bright smile, giving me his arm.

I reluctantly hook my arm with his and I let Hoseok guide me to wherever.

Even if this was dangerous, I can easily get myself out a situation. The moment I feel uncomfortable, I'm leaving.