eight

SEPTEMBER

"I'm staying at your house tonight."

"What?" I asked confused while pulled away. He brought his lips to mine again, kissing them. "I'm not going to see her anymore." When he said this, he brought his still wet hand to my shirt and slowly began to drag up, exposing my underwear. "But-" I started, he interrupted me in a stern voice. "Her and I were never going to workout. It's over, stop talking about it. I can't sleep there tonight." He lifted the shirt and made me put my arms in the air so he could take it off.

I felt annoyed, I wasn't even talking about the breakup.

I was definitely thinking about it though. He threw the shirt on the ground roughly and tilted my head up with a big hand on my neck and leaned down to kiss me again. His other hand slid down and fingered the waist band of my underwear, feeling the material.

"Will your dad let me?" He asked, his fingers slowly sliding up my stomach and reaching around to unhook my bra. I stared up at him, my hands dangling at my sides. Whenever he kissed me, all thoughts and actions left my mind and I let him overpower me and do whatever he wanted. I liked him so much, I couldn't say no.

I wanted it to happen, I would let him do anything to me. I was angry at him, but I would let him.

He kissed me again, his warm mouth touching mine, our lips getting wet and slipping against each other. I held on to his biceps while he pulled my bra down, exposing me to the air. "I think he will." I whispered smiling.

He didn't pull away but his hands reached and squeezed my breasts erotically. He stepped impossibly closer and seemed to swallow me in his huge body. His tongue pressed against mine, rubbing and sucking. I opened my mouth and licked his lips.

He liked it, even though I had never done anything like this before, and he reached and grabbed my ass with his rough hands.

I felt my nipples rubbing against his shirt and it made me wet. So wet that my thighs shook and rubbed together when I tried to stand on tippy toes to kiss him better. He licked my tongue with his while his hands slowly started pulling down my underwear. My heart was beating so fast, I knew he could hear it. I couldn't pull away no matter how hard I tried, whenever he touched me or kissed me I was hypnotized.

Completely bewitched.

He pulled them down as far as his long arms could reach without having to stop kissing me. They stopped at my knees, just sitting there. Brandon pulled away from the sloppy kiss, I could see the bulge in his pants. He stared down at me, and I felt shy again. His eyes scrutinizing me no matter how red my cheeks got. Without breaking eye contact he brought his hands to his belt and slowly started undoing it.

My face got even more red and my legs trembled. We're we really going to do this? I hadn't ever had sex before. We're we going to have sex, what were we doing? I didn't want to ask, that was embarrassing.

He pulled the belt out of the loops menacingly, his eyes dark like he was going to eat me. He wrapped the belt around his hand and set it down next to the bottle. He reached behind him and pulled his shirt off his body.

My eyes went wide, sometimes I saw him shirtless at a concert, but not like this. Not like he was staring at my body like I was the prettiest girl he's ever seen, not like he didn't want pick me up and stuff his cock into all my holes.

His tattooed arm reached out and grabbed my hand, leading it to rest on the button of his pants. I took in a shaky breath and stepped forward, my underwear falling the rest of the way down my legs and I stepped out of it.