Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1

[14:41 Far East, Soukai City, St

[14:41 Far East, Soukai City, St. Freya High]

"... and then he said: 'My weakness, Valkyries of Schicksal ... Is being purified with 'water'.' and then I ran away to get water to help Bronya!" Kiana said to Theresa who was intrigued but also fascinated just like the rest of the ones who were outside of the academy during the encounter with Axl RO's Civil War and the other two loyal servants of President Valentine.

"So you say that this guy had a special power that can manifest the 'guilt' of people and use it against them?" Otto, the Schicksal overseer asked in reassurance.

"Yes, just as we told you, this thing could even manifest the ghosts of the people who died because of Bronya," Fu Hua replied calmly.

"I wonder what happened with the overseer if he would have been the target. I mean only the ones who died in 2000 during the second Honkai War .. maybe he would have had to face Sirin again," Theresa said blaming her grandpa who sighed in a displeased manner.

"How many times do I have told you and this loose cannon, I didn't knew that the scientists in Babylon Lab. did their experiments on children, and I was against the nuclear strike on Cecilia and Sirin. There are even audio logs that support my version of the story!" Otto said to his granddaughter.

(Yes, I made Otto less antagonistic please don't hate me)

"You could still have faked them! So I will never forgive you for killing my BFF!" Theresa answered.

Otto on the other hand made a facepalm. 

"Anyway, this man Axl, said that we shall head to New York but also that the President has another test for us if we go there," Welt, leader of AE said to return to their original topic.

"Why New York?" Theresa asked.

"Because the current residence of the President and his family is in New York because of an unfortunate separation of the states because of the clone of the former Welt," Einstein explained to the short girl in a nun costume.

"Oh, I see ... so how about we use the Hyperion to travel to New York? Himeko is currently very busy with a new class so she won't need her 'boat'," The white-haired loli said to the two leaders.

"Miss Principal I don't know if it would make a good impression on him if we travel to him in a battleship ..." Welt said now also with a facepalm.

"But, Joachim (yeah that's Welt's real name), this guy said that we need to be prepared for another test and who knows what it is, so as much as it bugs me to say this, the Squad of this S-rank Valkyrie could be a good help too," EInstein said to the man who still had his hand over his face.

"Then it's settled!" Theresa said in a happy voice and a big smile on her face.

"Since when are you the overseer..." Otto said silently and with a sigh at the end but as he looked at the others in the room, the blond man saw that something bothers the class monitor Fu Hua.