chapter six - "God I hate vampires."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter six - "God I hate vampires."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Clementine's eyes slowly opened adjusting to the small amount of sun seeping through before realizing wasn't in her own bed

Clementine's eyes slowly opened adjusting to the small amount of sun seeping through before realizing wasn't in her own bed. She was in Damon's bed, one she knew far to well. A small pounding in her head started to grow as she shut her eyes back closed hoping for it to be a dream. If it wasn't for her phone ringing she might have actually believed it.

"Caroline, it is to early to deal with you and a migraine. And I mean that in the nicest way possible." She asked sitting up in the bed holding the silk sheet against her bare skin.

"Ouch, I am great that I'm not Caroline."

"Uncle Ash?" She asked glancing over at the sleeping vampire besides her before back to the bed. "I thought, Dad said you left?"

He was quiet for a moment for sighing reaching his hand to the back of his head, "Yeah..yeah, I uh, had something to take care of. It's actually something for you plum pudding." He glanced around the corner to see Michael and Prue talking to each other and seeing Mack hadn't came out of Clem's room yet. Walking into his brother's office and shutting the door, "And Blueberry Muffin seems to be guarding your room. So either you're not with Caroline or you're just refusing to leave."

Her eyes widen as a awake and east dropping Damon sat up with widen eyes. "No, yeah, uh-huh," She started to stutter while Damon ran around the room collecting all the scatter clothes in a second. "No, I just have a massive headache, migraine to max and I told Mickey to not let anyone in."

She handed the phone to Damon while hooking her bra back on and throwing her hoodie over it. She stood up as he held the phone up to her ear while she pulled her underwear and pants on. "Right, well if I were you I would have Caroline get me home, oh I don't know, 30 minutes ago."

She nodded her head, "Yes sir, just please don't tell momma or dad please." She pleaded taking the phone from him.

"I can't make any promises but I'll try," He said before hanging up.