Dollmaker (Arc 2)

I thought this would be 2k long chapter but i got carried away so enjoy this 3k long chapter :)
I want to say that Christmas break is soon over for me so chapters will take more time to write.

7 months after last chapter...

2014
Ichabod
01:36 a.m.

Your POV

Last 7 months were much diffrent then my past-life, to say atleast. 20 hours of hellish training a day with Masters, Shiva and Cain, now turned into 7-8 hours of boredom in school. Bruce said it was a good way of making us socialize with people since we spend our whole lives blocked from it.

I hated that idea at first, but with time, I... kinda started to like it. I made few friends along the way but hardest part was to explain how i got my scar of my face... and oh yeah, having photographic memory really helps during exams. On other hand, Damian still didn't change. He got almost in some fights. (i'm saying almost since i was there to prevent it from happening.)

Life at the manor was atleast more peaceful. Alfred would do butler stuff for whole day. Damian would probably train and spar with me or read books in the library. Bruce would do his business around Wayne Enterprieses and take Damian and I on patrols during the night. Dick would visit from time to time which was nice.

But i have a feeling there is something more to it since i can read it in his body language. I should ask him or Alfred about it. (if anybody knows the reason, you have my respect. And no, @Dar you can't reply on this)

About vigilante life. I changed my codename from Hood to Red X. Dick came with name, which is really catchy and i like it. I usually patroled alone at first but Damian had problems with following Bruce's orders so Bruce asked me to join them on patrol to watch Damian on which Damian wasn't very happy about but hr got over it.

Damian: Y/N? Earth calling Y/N.

You: Hmmm??

I turned to look at Damian confused. Then i realize i was day dreaming again. Right now Damian and I were in the batmobile and Damian was driving. We were going towards small abandoned town called Ichabod which was 60 miles away from Gotham.

You: Oh, sorry. I was thinking about something...

I said to him as i turned to look at the forest covered with snow through the window.

Damian: Thinking about that girl?

You: What?

I turned to look at with raised eyebrow under my mask. He kept looking foward on the road but i noticed he had a smirk on his face.

Damian: The girl. What was her name again?.. Steph?-

You: -Her name is Stephanie-and no, i wasn't thinking about her. Why would you think that??

I Interrupted and asked him annoyed and confused. 'What are you up to?'

Damian: Well... you to got pretty close.

Damian replied as i noticed he started to look at me in corner of his eye.

You: As friends for god sake.