21 | Your End and My Beginning | 21

Karl POV

"Skeppy, Bad! Protect George. I'm gonna go deal with Clay myself." I walked out the way I entered in a rage, loading my gun and putting it in my hoodie pocket. I didn't care about the blood, I didn't care about the mission, and I didn't care about anything. I need to keep Nick safe.

I ran as fast as lightning, racing down the streets with no stop or slowness in original speed until I reached my designated destination.

Once upon Techno's home, I open the surprisingly unlocked door and witnessed Nick bleeding from his head as Techno fought Clay over a gun.

"Give up, Techno~" Clay snatched the gun, aiming it directly at Techno's forehead. He broke a sweat, clearly at a disadvantage but he still managed a smirk. I ran over behind him, spreading my arms out to cover Nick so he wouldn't be hurt anymore.

"Say goodbye." He pulled the trigger, and a bullet came flying too quickly from the ignition for me to process. Techno smiled in a complete psychotic tone, allowing his reflexes to kick in and dodging the bullet.

"Not even close baby, Technoblade never dies."

"But.. Karl does.."

I noticed him change his gun's position, aiming it at my chest and pulling the trigger extremely quickly. I felt a sharp impact hit my chest, and I knew it was the bullet that pierced it. I couldn't feel mainly anything anymore and my vision was blurry. Eventually, my mind went cloudy as well. I could barely heard the voices around me but I heard a bang noise and I assumed I'd hit the ground.

What.. happened?

Sapnap POV

"KARL!" I shouted as the boy's body fell to the ground, completely soaked in his own blood. I ran over to him, picking him up instantly after he hit the ground. His eyes didn't sparkle as bright as before. He was on the verge of death.

"Nick..? You're o..okay.. goo..good.." He looked at me, and quickly to all of his surroundings. I held his body in my arms, refusing to let go.

"Nick, stay behind me.. so you won't get hurt.." Karl forced himself to sit up, with an obvious, harshly, tainted eyesight.

He moved his arm around faintly, I assumed he was searching for his gun. I turned to Clay, and right back to a suffering Karl. Thoughts ran through my mind, until I couldn't take the voices in my head anymore.

I picked up the gun before Karl could lay a finger on it, and aimed it directly at Clay's head as he was in the midst of fighting with Techno.

Eventually.. pulling the trigger.

Clay fell to the ground, a blood pool following him and Techno let out a relieved sigh, racing over to the both of us as I held Karl in my arms. I felt tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

Techno began to search the house, looking for any type of medical supplies I assumed. After a little searching, he returned to us and began wrapping Karl's chest in bandages all over.

"Karl.. Karl please stay awake.." I tried to wipe my tears dry but I couldn't. They kept flowing like a river until I gave up on trying to stop my sobbing.

"Nick.." He turned his head to me, with his usual playful smile. My eyes lit joy at the sight that there was still a small part of the regular him alive.

"Can.. can we still mo..move in together..?" He asked, bringing his hand up to my cheek. He placed a soft palm on my cheek, drying my tears and letting himself soak in my eyes.

"Y-Yeah! Of course! Just.. please, stay awake for me, alright? Techno is calling an ambulance! Hang in there!" I begged, holding onto him tight. Techno continued to attempt stopping the bleeding as I cried in his lifeless arms.

"O..Okay.. Nick.." He forced out, keeping a hand on my shoulder as he leaned into me. "I.. love you.. Nick..." He smiled with his usual cherry cheeks.

"Please.. Karl.." I sobbed, squeezing his hand. I heard sirens of what seemed familiar to an ambulance growing louder by the second. "I.. I love you too!"

"Can.. we be together... be my.. boyfriend?" He asked, slowly losing breath. I couldn't stop shaking, nor stop the sore in my chest. It was painful seeing him like this. I couldn't take it.

"Yes, yes Karl! Please, just stay awake!"

"I'm sorry.. Nick.."

"I had.. I had made.. a promise.."

"I'd come... back to you.. alive.."

"I'm sorry.. I'll.. have to break it.."

"I love you.. Sap.. Sapnap.."

"No, Karl! Please, god don't say things like that! You're gonna be okay! Techno is going to help you since we can't call an ambulance." I insisted for him to think positively until I noticed his eyes started to slowly shut.

"Karl! Karl, stay with me! Hey, keep your eyes open!" I shook him lightly but I didn't recieve an answer or even a sign of life at that point.

"Why can't we call a fucking ambulance?! He needs it!" I yelled at Techno, but he only ignored me and continued to help the wounded boy. "Hey! Are you even listening to me right now?"

"Please, Karl!" I turned my attention away from Techno and back to Karl after coming to the conclusion that he wouldn't budge. I didn't receive an answer, which I hoped wouldn't be the case.

"I..." He muttered, turning his head ever-so-slightly, but I caught the movement in the blink of an eye. His words were clear to me aswell. "Feel.."

"Safe.. and.. sound.. in your.. arms.."

"Nick.."

•+ Song For This Chapter +•
~ rocketships ~ cavetown ~
~ never let me go ~ florence and the machine ~