•1•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Please open the case of my father, I'm willing to pay how much I got just to solve the the investigation...please just help us"

"But ma'am I already told you a million times that the case is already close"

"But..." I got interrupted when a policeman leave me alone in his table while shaking his head slowly and standing up.

Sht! Why do almost all of police station didn't want to help me? Even tho the case already close but I wanted to know the killer.

While holding my head with my hands and elbow on the table of that rude policeman, another policeman approached me.

"Uh...miss" he said and I look up to him with my face fully frowned.

"I heard your conversation with my friend..."

"Then, why? Are you going to help me?"  I said with a bit rude voice to him.

"No, but I know someone can help you"

"Who?" then I turned being a good person.

"Can you see her?" she pointed someone behind me for about 2-3 meter of distance from us. I look where he pointed is and then back to him.

"Then?"

"She's such an excellent policewoman here aside from the two who's besides her, but for us she's the best. She might help you"

"You mean...I need to approach her now?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Okay, thanks"

"No problem" he then left me, I took a sighed before finally approach the policewoman she's beautiful but serious I was a bit scared of her.

When I finally approached her table I sitted to a chair besides on it.

"What can I help you ma'am" she said while checking the paper for something.

"Uh...about the case of my father"

"Father? Who's your father?" she then finally look at me but still in a serious face.

"Mr. Im..."

"But ma'am it was already 1 year ago and the case is already close"

"Please help us, my family, we don't even know who killed him"

"But..."

"Please I'm willing to pay how much you want just to open the case again and solve who's the killer"

"B-But I didn't need some money to pay my service..."

"One thing I wanted is to give the justice for my father's death"

"But..."

"Please help me, please, I will kneel down here just to beg you to open the case again"

"Ma'am you don't need t--" I cutted her words and started kneeling down. She shocked of my sudden act. She stand up help me to sit again.

"Fine, I'll talk to chief first"

"T-thank you, thank you..." I said bowing my head again and again to her.

"Stop doing that thing first, it's not confirmed yet if chief will allow me to do that"

"Mianhe"

"You can go home now miss Im"

"Is it okay? If I come here tomorrow just to inform me?"

"Yes" she said coldly. I then went out and drive my way back to my home.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Yah, you're lucky huh" Momo said teasing me. I give her a death glare.

"Momo is right, imagine, she kneel down just to beg you to open the case for her father again?" Jihyo said.

"But Chief Kim didn't approve it yet nor I not tell him yet about this"

"Jeongyeon! I can help you telling it to Chief Ki--" I cutted Heechul's words.

"I can do that with my own and why did you tell her to go and asked me about that? You btch!"

"Oh no, calm down Jeong" Momo said standing looking to both of us also Jihyo looking to both of us. I let a loud sighed.

"No, Momo, don't ever try to calm me down it's all about your boyfriend's fault"

"I think we need to hide now in a very thick wall" Jihyo said smirking. Anyways, I was just kidding then there's Heechul who look scared at me.  I let out a chuckles. Then they also chuckles too. I then sit down again.

Actually me, Momo, Jihyo, Heechul and Daniel is only here at station Chief Kim will be here later since he left early for just a very important thing.

Only five of us is the police here in station, guessed what? This is just a small station but a lucky one in whole city, because of something like our service hits different from others, for me. But if for others I don't care.

Momo and Jihyo is my friends while Heechul is boyfriend of Momo while Daniel is Jihyo's boyfriend. Speaking of Daniel, well he doesn't have a long long patience that's why he left miss Im lately.

And speaking of boyfriends I was the only one who used to be single, Chief Kim is also single then there's my idiots friends who always shipping us to the point I wanted them to punch with high impact. Plus, when they we're dating they always invites me to come just to make me as a proof or witness that they we're just only dating, guessed what? The worst part of it I look like a third wheel, like wtf? Seriously? Why do they need to slap me anything?