[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]

t w e n t y t h r e e
i l o v e y o u

t w e n t y  t h r e ei  l o v e  y o u

"AND I THOUGHT MY DAD WAS A PSYCHO."

Allison stared at the girl as Isaac was trying to break the handcuff that was keeping Amelia trapped. Isaac hugged Amelia, pulling her towards him until the handcuff break, the girl letting out a sigh before she looked at Allison, who had already been set free.

"Why did he do that?" Whispered Allison and Isaac and Amelia looked at her, looking at how the broken handcuff was next to the bracelet she had given her a year ago.

"I don't know," said Isaac to her, approaching Allison. "We need to go, okay? We need help."

Amelia kneeled down and grabbed her bow and arrows while she could hear Isaac's heartbeat racing up as he was near Allison, making her look at her feet before standing up.

"Allison? Allison, we have to go," Isaac insisted to the girl and Amelia turned around, watching the scene.

"They're all gonna die." Amelia approached the door of the vault. "Aren't they?"

She looked back slowly, noticing the two hugging each other before stepping outside the vault, laying her back against the wall next to it.

She didn't know if she was crying for the sheriff, Melissa and Argent... or because her heart broke a bit.

She saw Allison get out and Isaac following behind, glancing towards Amelia for a second, stopping as Allison kept walking.

"You lied," she told him. "When I asked you if you were feeling miserable about me breaking up with you and you said no, you lied." She looked towards him. "I could hear your heartbeat."

"You were lying too," he muttered. "I didn't have to listen to your heartbeat to know that, you do that thing where you insult me and then chuckled to hide that you are indeed sad." The girl nodded a bit, smiling sadly. "I like her..."

"I know..."

"But I like you more." Amelia looked at him abruptly, her smile slowly fading away. "Since middle school... And if you tell me right now that you want to be with me then... I'll drop everything with Allison, which is practically nothing and—"

"Don't do that," she whispered. "You deserve to be with someone that makes your heart race the way she does. That makes your little doggie heart go nuts..." Isaac chuckled a bit. "I don't think we can... do a short harmless break up that leaves no damage, I don't think we can do that." The girl admitted. "You and I are very good at hiding what we're feeling and acting all tough, but we are two little puppies in the inside."

He nodded slowly before frowning. "I'm a puppy, you're more like a kitten. Like it looks so cute and fluffy and then pulls out it claws and attacks you." Amelia laughed, making him smile. "I am... miserable," he admitted.