Christmas eve❄️🎅🏾☃️

Hey guys 🥴 i been having this chapter sitting up for a while i didnt really think it was good enough for you guys. I got writer block but we back! Enjoy

(I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE PHOTOS BEING USED IN THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSONATE ANYONES CHARACTERS EVERYTHING IS OF MY IMAGINATION .)

Time jump.......Christmas eve❄️🎅🏾☃️

OMNISCIENT POV

Dave just made it home from a mini tour. He been gone for two weeks doin holiday shows so that he could make it home in time for Christmas. This would be the first Christmas he spends without his mom because they still haven't talked since thanksgiving. He was a little stressed out but glad he was spending his first Christmas with Amir.

"How i let you get me in this fuckin Christmas onesie" Dave spoke as he turned away from the mirror.

"I think you look cute" Amir chuckled and grabbed Daves booty.

"This shit mad corny and stop that gay shit" he said smacking her hand away.

The door bell rung and Mir looked to him with wide eyes "umm i'll get it" she she said and quickly left the room.

Mir opened the door and was face to face with Ms. Brewster.

They greeted each other and Mir lead Her to the living room.

"Soo hows everything been with you and the love life" Mir sat down next to Ms. Brewster and gave her her undivided attention.

Her face lit up "oh hunny its going great! He is such a wonderful man to me and again im sorry about how you guys met" she told me

"I know its ok here we are now and......" her sentence got cut short because Dave walked in.

Not realizing his mom was there because he was so into his phone. "Who is it Mir i know we said that shit dont start until 9" he said looking up from his phone.

He slid his phone into the pocket on his onsie and scratched the back of his neck. "Hey Ma what you doin here" he asked her.

Ms. Brewster looked to Mir and she smiled nervously. She looked back to Dave "well Mir invited me she said you wanted to see me.

Dave now looked at Mir with his face scrunched up.

"What she talkin about Mir you set me up? " he questioned.

"Yall need to talk Dave it's obvious you both miss each other but too stubborn to do anything about it" Mir explained.

"That wasn't you place mir damn" agitation laced his voice.

Mir frowned and then looked to Ms.Brewster. "Well thats my cue, sorry for being deceiving but I thought this was best." She grabbed her phone and made her way pass Dave and up the stairs.

There was an awkward silence in the room

"Well you can leave now" Dave spoke to his mom.

"Boyy sit yo ass down i did not raise you to disrespect me and you won't start now i dont care how grown you are" she snapped.

Dave sat on the far end of the couch.

She turned to him and began to speak. " Im sorry for not taking your side baby i didnt know what was going on and even then i should have heard you out. Bradly sent Jania to go get some help so you dont have to worry about her. When the time is right i want you to to meet again because he is a good man to me and im happy. I dont want to have to choose between you two because i can have you both in my life." She was done talking and hoped her son would understand.