THE ROR

Harry was determined to bring up what he saw, between Theo and Ethaline a few days back, he wanted to

Harry was determined to bring up what he saw, between Theo and Ethaline a few days back, he wanted to. But his own problems seemed to be caving in on him. Professor Umbridge had been treating everyone like rubbish, telling them what to do and not to do. Including taking timed bathroom breaks to keep order. It was getting ridiculous and he was worried he didn't have a place to train his friends yet.

That was until Neville showed up and told him about the Room of Requirement.

Ethaline walked the empty hall before looking around the place to make sure no one was there. It was then she saw a hint of blonde hair, probably Draco's so she grabbed her wand and twirled it in her hand while casting a mirroring spell.

In a soft green ripple of light a wall formed and Ethaline turned back to the wall before a door appeared in front of her. She bit her lips and allowed for it to open before stepping in. She was nervous to say the least, people had been whispering about her behind her back and avoided her at all cost. 

She had to admit the first week or so it was refreshing to be alone but after...she just felt the wave of loneliness creep up on her she even considered writing to her mother—which she quickly dismissed. 

Ethaline braved it and walked in the way her mother taught her, in a room full of people who do like or agree with you...you walk in with your head held high and a fiery gaze that will make them regret it. 

Harry, who had been glancing at Cho every once in a while who seemed to lose her appeal as he looked at Ethaline across the room. Something felt different in the way she presented herself in that moment, especially because of what he witnessed. She looked, daunting and intimidating. Everything he saw in her father was present in her, but not in the traditional way. 

Everything Lucius lacked or had an opinion on was opposite to hers, yet she was the spitting image of the intimidating man he had grown to hate. 

She looked...perfect. 

Ethaline greeted Neville with a smile and a curt nod before the two went to speaking elsewhere in the room. Harry then realized how jealous he was of their friendship and how easy it was for her to pick up a conversation with Neville...he's never felt this way before. 

Harry then walked to the front, "Can we form two lines facing each other, I'll be demonstrating the stupefy with um Ron—brilliant just like that." He said as he grabbed his wand. "Hermione—" 

Hermione narrowed her eyes at Ethaline and Neville who seemed to be in a deep discussion. "We cannot begin until someone stops talking." 

Ethaline snapped her gaze over to Hermione, an innocent smile on her face. "I'm assuming that's you." She said in a sweet voice, knowing how to press her buttons because of how predictable Hermione was.