Chapter 25

As a kid, Y/N had been obsessed with fantasy books and movies.

Like scarily kpop fan girl obsessed.

Her two favorites were, "Harry Potter",and of course, the classic, "Lord of the Rings".

As she walked alongside her new ahem friends, she couldn't help but snicker at the revelation.

She literally was in her own Harry-Lord Universe.

Except, the evil women's were women! (Boy incels would love this World. Well till they found out about the lower half).

She looked over at Diem who was walking somewhat wobbly near her.

He was looking around in glee and kept stealing glances at her.

Flower was the only who talked to Diem.

While the others looked stony faced and tired.

Not the best afternoon for the others.

According to Diem (she kept messing his name up with Dime), The oldest dragon was situated at the oldest rocks, called - well apparently you can't really translate to English. (so she just called it The Mountain)

He was apparently very mysterious and extremely old. "As old as this World might be". Was what Diem had said giggling.

Kinda made Y/N nervous... but also excited. Maybe she could really see an actual dragon.

Her kid self would be throwing up with excitement.

It took about two hours and Diems giggling to finally found the mountain.

Which turned out to be literal death.

Y/N stared horrified, at the large bleak Rocky Mountain with the dark clouds resting over the top.

"Yeah there's no way I can climb that. I'll die". She finally said turning to Adam with a nauseated look.

Adam and Eriol turned to Flower speaking to him in hushed tones.

While Rys flew higher, perhaps accessing the mountain for himself.

Y/N was left in solitude of the pretty boy merman.

Who was bouncing eagerly on his new found human legs.

He stared at her with no shame. Looking like someone who had never seen a female.

"Uh can I help you ?" She asked nervously as he smiled widely at her.

"I'm sorry! You're so pretty! I once met a female mermaid! She tried to kill me and drag me to her..." He excitedly told the horrified Y/N of his near death experience.

As the others turned back to Y/N, they noticed her face looked both pale and green now.

"Well I suggest we get her up as soon as we can. I still have the root of heart to help with any altitude sickness she will get". Flower mused as Eriol walked over to Y/N.

He grabbed her away from the chattering merman who explaining the details of a merman's death.

"We better go now. Y/N doesn't look too well". Adam sighed and then called out to Rys. Who flew down lazily and nodded to him.

"You heard us right? Make sure to hold on to her well".

"Yeah I know". Rys said as he flew to Y/N's side.

"Y/N. Rys is going to fly you to the top. It won't take long and most likely it'll be quick given his speed". Adam said to Y/N as he and Flower walked over to her.

"Also merman shut up".

Diem stopped his tale with a pout.

"Here Y/N take this . Eat it once you get to the top. It'll help with any pressure on your lungs and for any nausea". Flower said still smiling as he handed her a thin white flower.

Y/N hesitantly took it, and glanced at it, noting it looked a bit like a daisy maybe.

"We will be up there shortly with you two. Go now and be safe". Eriol muttered in her ear giving her a hug as she felt her nerves over take her.

Rys grabbed Y/N out of his arms as Eriol grimaced in annoyance.

Rys held Y/N gently like a maiden, as she grabbed around his neck. His grip was rather tight.

"Ready?"

"No. Thanks to Diem death is all that's on my mind". She said shaking a bit in his arms as he flew up a bit.

"Don't worry. Death isn't the worst thing in this world" Rys hummed as the others Peered up at her anxiously. Diem waving happily up at her.

"What is the worst thing then?"

"A penis. Not the best looking things". Rys said nonchalantly as he suddenly flew up extremely fast.

A terrified screaming Y/N clinging onto him.

(Surprise! Howdy do . The penis joke is a joke lol . Honestly I never have thought penises or vaginas are pretty... By the way! Does anyone know how to freaking upload a video? I can longer post videos 😡 it's kinda pissing me off. Anyways I hope you guys have a good weekend. It's getting kinda hot in California. I kinda miss the snow! I love you guys! Be safe!)