1

**Watch for asterisks to know when to start playing songs!**

First chapter is no perspective. The rest will all have perspectives.

Left Hand Free ~ Alt J

•••••
No Perspective

"It's another beautiful day in the lovely city of Chicago Illinois. Good morning citizens, I'm Travis Grace, and this is your daily weather and morning news report. Here we-."

Rayne rolls her eyes and shuts the TV off. "That guy has the most annoying voice ever. I don't know why it irks me so much."

"Because you're easy to irk." Keegan, Raynes best friend, says with a mouthful of cereal.

"No I'm not. It's just that Travis guy that annoys me so much."

"You don't even know him, you just hear his voice every morning and now he's pushed you over the edge." Keegan winks at her best friend.

"Exactly, it's because I have to hear him everyday. But my parents insist on having to listen to the news every single day. And look, do you see them around anywhere?" Rayne gestures around her with her hands indicating her parents weren't in the room.

Keegan laughs with another mouthful. "Stop, I almost choked on my cereal."

Rayne points a finger a her. "That's what you get for irking me." This earns a scoff from her friend.

"Go finish getting ready, we'll be late. It's a good thing you don't take hours to get ready like all the mainstream girls at our school." Keegan nudges Rayne towards the direction of her room.

"I know right? We're the only two girls I've met that don't care to dress up for stinking high school. Especially senior year."

"Cause we don't got time for that, and it's more fun to bum it out everyday." Keegan replies with a shrug of her shoulders.

Rayne throws her head back in laughter. "My point. I'll be ready in ten."

Keegan nods and winks at her. "I'll meet you in the car."

•••••
(*)

Rayne and Keegan drive to school in Keegan's brand new Audi she just earned the money for. The weather has been nice for weeks now, so they decided to go with the top off, giving them a summer vibe before the upcoming break from school is even here.

"Oooo I love this song. It's making me want this last week to go by even faster. I'm so ready for summer break." Rayne throws her hands up to feel the warm breeze through her upper body.

"Me too! I can't believe we're about to graduate." Keegan turns the radio up and starts to speed up.

"Whoaaaa, Keegs! Don't speed! We'll get pulled over." Rayne pulls her hands back down to hold on to the center console and the door for support.

"Relax ya' innocent little thing, I'll be the one to get in trouble not you." Keegan rolls her eyes. "But I'll slow down so you don't freak out." She shakes her head in disappointment but slows down never the less.

When the girls pull up to Kelly High, Keegan whips into her usual parking spot. They both get out and head inside. On the way in Rayne feels two hands grab her waist from behind.

She lets out a startled yelp, turning around to see her smirking boyfriend. "You scared me Micah."

"Sorry babe, just got excited to see you. When are we gonna hang out again? I miss you." He leans down and plants a kiss on her cheek.