Chapter 53

The next morning I woke up covered in John and Wes's dried blood and aching all over.

I snuggled into Kol with a groan.

His arms immediately wrapped around me "how are you doing baby girl" he mumbled into my neck as he gave it small kisses.

I groaned slightly "I'm sore but otherwise, I'm okay" I grumbled. I need coffee...

He nuzzled my neck before pulling away while picking me up.

I squeaked "what are you doing?" I asked curiously as I clung to him.

He smirked "I'm running my lovely mate a bath where I will clean her up and soothe those sore muscles" he said sweetly as he placed me on the bathroom counter before running a bath and putting in some pomegranate scented bubbles.

Once the tub was filled he picked me up and put me in before climbing in behind me.

I leaned back into his arms just soaking in the comfort he was giving me.

All of my mates feel the need to take care of me after they complete the bond and in this case, I was all for it since Kol was being so damn sweet.

~~~~~~

Once we were done I wore one of his shirts and some yoga pants as he carried me downstairs.

Once we were in the kitchen he gave me coffee with blood in it much like Finn. he wasn't rough like him just fucking relentless.

We fucked at least 5 times the night before and my body was exhausted.

Once I had my coffee I felt much better and actually walked around on my own and got things for myself, Kol pouted so I gave him a kiss every time he pouted.

Eventually, he would just pout so I would kiss him but I let him think I hadn't caught on.

By the afternoon I had seen each of my mates beside Nik so I wandered outside to see him training some of his newly turned hybrids.

I had made him agree to actually be an alpha and treat them right this time, he didn't need false loyalty he could inspire real loyalty.

Mason was his beta for now but I was thinking Jackson would be eventually. I have plans for New Orleans.

Nik was immediately turning towards me with a smile before pulling me into his arms, giving me a heated kiss.

I pulled away reluctantly and he stuck his head in my neck and smelled my scent.

I laughed lightly before pulling away completely and motioning to the hybrids who were looking at me with fear.

Though I noticed one or two of the females giving me the stink eye making me glare at them coldly.