Summary

This fic is not mine I am just bringing it to Wattpad. This is by make_this_feel_like_home on ao3.
———————————————————————————
Summary:

Louis Tomlinson is a train wreck. That is a way of putting it lightly. His whole world is a vast blur of darkness and bad decisions and it doesn't matter how many times he decides he's done, he always falls back in, because darkness is tricky like that for him. Louis wants for nothing—has everything he could ever ask for really, but it's all nothing. Maybe he needs to be rescued—maybe he can't be rescued. No one knows.

Or the one where Louis is a spoiled rich kid who is ignored by his entire family, who's friends only use him as a means for drugs and no one believes he's worth any more than just that. Harry Styles is a first year university student who's just moved to Doncaster for their theatre program who just happens to get the short straw when he's partnered with Louis for Bio Lab. What could go wrong?
Notes:

****Disclaimer****

This is a work of fiction and in no way does it represent any of the actual people who's namesakes I've used for my characters. I have turned Louis' family into a bunch of assholes and use other characters as PLOT DEVICES. These are SO not my actual opinions of the people named here. Just had to clear that up.

This story is long, dark and slow-burning, so buckle up.

....

Louis' character was inspired by a girl I've met a few times, but he's definitely also evolved of his own fruition. This story has been a labour of love with a character who's soul has taken a piece or two of mine during the writing process. It's not perfect (especially given I always edit while half asleep in my haste to post chapters) but it is probably one of the things in my life I've worked the hardest at.

The title for thing is taken from Ed Sheeran's song 'Save Myself' which is 100% dead on Louis life.

I hope you enjoy xx

You can talk to me on instagram @feels.like.home01 or on Tumblr make-thisfeellikehome

:)

"Life can get you down, so I just numbed the way it feels
Drown it with a drink and out of date prescription pills
and all the ones that loved me, they just left me on the shelf
no farewell,
So before I save someone else, I've got to save myself"