Chapter 38

Y/n POV~

I meet the saddened eyes of jimin as soon as I wake up. And I feel my heart skip. I fight the urge to fall back to sleep and send the boy a gentle smile, opening my arms for a morning hug in hopes I could cheer him up.

I hear grumble of disappointment from my side to which I let out a chuckle "yoongi I know you're awake here" I spoke as I took away one of my arms from jimin and held it out towards him.

I half expected the boy to atleast sit up but instead he pulls me down to his chest with jimin sprawled out on my front. I snuggle up to his chest letting out a sigh of content as did he.

'I really couldn't imagine my life any other way and I don't think I'd want it any other way right now' I think as I hear yoongis soft snores.

I drift in and out of sleep not paying attention to the boy ontop of me or beneath, instead my eyes open up to see hoseok climbing across from the makeshift sofa bed and over to where the 3 of us lay.

"good morning princess" he grinned out as he caught my gaze, his hands trying to flatten out his mess of hair as he makes his way onto the bed.

I blush a little still not used to the nickname before smiling ear to ear "good morning hobi"

His ears redden a little as he let's out almost a squeak.

"y-you just called me hobi!!" he giggles out

I roll my head into yoongis chest to hide my embarrassment "s-sorry i-"

"I love it!!" he cuts me off. I glance up and instantly find myself returning his smile.

My attention is completely drawn to him that I don't even notice taehyung beginning to wake up at the side of me. Wait when did he get there?

"Hyung your so loud" he grumbles out as he unconsciously tightens his grip around my waist and pulls me into him. Now completely restricted in any movement I try to turn in taehyungs arms and wriggle myself free.

Only for said boy to practically growl at me his deep voice so contrasting to his usual demeanor "Don't move"

I freeze and look over to where hobi was sat. Or was. The boy was already making his way out of the room as I glare in defeat at the back of his dispearing bedhead.

I lean back against taehyung who seems to welcome me just fine into his koala like hug and let my mind drift off until I find myself fast asleep once again.

.......

This time I wake up to a different scene as I squint my eyes to adjust to the light. I stretch my limbs feeling the weight of another on top of the covers and a loose arm across my waist, noticing yoongi still fast asleep where he was previously as I expected.

I turn my head to meet Namjoons gaze "time to get up beautiful" he yawns out. Guessing the others were awake already as I notice the cleared floor as I try to sit up.

"Jin-Hyung sent me to come wake you all for breakfast but I kind of joined you all" he chuckles out, shyly pulling at the rim of his collared pyjama top.

Yoongi began to stir and I took the chance to gently shake him awake "yoongi time to wake up" I whisper down to his ear.

He let's out a whine of disagreement before raising from the covers and shuffling out the room. "well that was easy" I smile up to namjoon then over to where jungkook had sprawled out across the bottom of the bed.

"yeah.. Jin-Hyung sent him to come wake you guys first but he never came back down so I came up and haha now we're here" namjoon added as he picked up on my look of confusion.