𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓸

ATTEMPT OF KIDNAPPING

Tyler Lockwood was in New Orleans

Tyler Lockwood was in New Orleans. He had caught word that the Mikaelson family was in town. And he wanted one thing only. Revenge. Revenge against the Mikaelson siblings and their mother. He had taken Hayley who he believed was pregnant. He took the wrong woman. Hayley was close to Rhaenyra but she was not pregnant. Rhaenyra was annoyed. She had left town to avoid the Scooby gang until she felt it was necessary and right to ruin their lives and kill them all once and for all. But, perhaps she could kill Tyler Lockwood before anyone else. It wasn't like anyone was gonna miss him. Not really.

Hayley had managed to send a message to Rhaenyra and told her briefly what had happened. But, Tyler Lockwood wasn't as smart as he thought he was. Rhaenyra was connected to Hayley. So, she knew where Hayley was the second she texted her. She was in the house next door, literally. Tyler had gotten helped from Marcel. They had expected her to be an easy fight. But Tyler Lockwood had forgotten how powerful the queen truly was. She made her way towards the Mikaelson's old home.

"Well, well, well

"Well, well, well. Isn't this a nice surprise?" she asked with a smirk.

Vampires were all around the house, surrounding the woman

Vampires were all around the house, surrounding the woman. "Where is she?" Rhaenyra asked. "Who?" Marcel asked, clearly intrigued with the woman. "My daughter, Hayley. The woman this idiot kidnapped" she replies with some sass as she points at Tyler. Marcel was amused. "Someone better tell me where my daughter is or the vampires in here will start losing their lives!" she exclaimed, she could feel herself changing. Getting angry. The vampires were shocked when they saw her new look.