[ t w e n t y f o u r ]

t w e n t y f o u r
s i x t e e n  h o u r s

ISAAC DID HAVE TO HOLD HER DOWN AFTER SHE FELT THAT PAIN

The werewolf pulled her against his chest as he slid his back through the wall, landing on the floor as he hugged her, trying to calm her down.

He was running his fingers through her hair as she kept crying, muffling her sobs against his shirt.

It was like if someone was ripping her heart out, and squeezing it. It felt like she was losing both legs and arms. Like if someone was cutting her in half.

"What exactly is she feeling?" Lizzie asked Deaton, panicking.

"Pain," he replied calmly.

Lydia saw as Amelia's eyes turned purple out all the sudden. "That much pain?"

Isaac placed his chin on her head, her sobbing calming down, slowly, painfully.

They all looked at her as she stopped crying, the girl opening her eyes and looking around the room to all of them staring at her.

She turned around to look at Isaac, who hadn't let her go before looking at the rest. "You tell Scott I cried this much for him, I swear to God, Nemeton, whatever, that I'll kill you all." Isaac raised his eyebrows. "I don't need his ego more up than what it is right now that he thinks he's the True Alpha something something..."

Isaac helped her stand up from the floor, now all the group looking towards the unconscious Stiles, Allison and Scott, in the ice, making her tremble.

"God, they look dead," she whispered. "Now what?"

Deaton looked at them. "Now we... wait."

"For how long?" She asked. "Until I have some other mental breakdown?" Deaton looked at her seriously. "Not a fan of sarcasm, okay..."

She sat down on the floor, laying her head on the wall while Isaac sat next to her. The girl looked at him strangely, seeing him so calm, peaceful.

Oh, the guy was a wrecked in the inside, she knew it.

"Was that bad my crying?" He nodded. "Like a baby on an airplane?"

Isaac laughed. "Ten times that," he whispered. "Did you tell Stiles?" The girl raised her eyebrows. "About... you know."

Amelia nodded. "Yeah, I did," she admitted softly.

"How long did it take him to ask you to be his girlfriend again?" Amelia laughed a bit as she whipped the remaining tears from her cheeks.

"He hasn't asked me." Isaac nodded slowly. "I don't think he will."

Isaac turned around to look at her, abruptly. He what now?