Immortal

I keep uploading cus im addicted to this game and its much more entertaining to write than do school work lmao.

Im so extra send help.

~~~
"Thanks." Xiao hums a reply, as a walk over to sit on the railing. "Ya know? I never thought.." I stop myself, "i geuss i just.. got used to it." I laugh, he looks at me with a questioning gase.

"I got used to people leaving me."

"I suppose I am too." I look out on the view from the balcony.

"Then we are the same." He scoffs,

"Far from it." I laugh, not averting my gase from the beutiful landscape before me.

"Mabey so, but even still, We arnt alone now. Right?" I turn and smile at Xiao.

He didnt responded for a good bit, we just sat there in silence. He staired at me, it was staring to get weird..

"Its rude to stare." I state with a laugh, just clears his throat and starts to walk off.

"Where do you think your going."

"around." And like that he was gone.

~~~
I shouldn't have said that. Xiao what are you thinking. 'I suppose I am too'?! Y/n might take that as weakness, but its not my weakness. I am perfectly fine being alone.

I pace back and forth in the plains.

"Come one get yourself together. You can't show weakness."

"Sure you can!" I heard a tiny voice reply.

Dusky Ming.

"Everyone has weaknesses! Mine is vegetables! They are so grose!" She laughs. I feel the pressure, I had forgotten. Guilt. Ever cence they appeard I forgot. It was refreshing, but its back once again.

"Waittt I know you! You saved me from that Big monster! Thank you mister!" Little Dusky came up and attempted to hug me, all i felt was cold air.

No Dusky, I didnt save you. I feel my eyes water, but push back the tears. Im sorry. Im sorry I

killed you.

~~~

"Jess? Whats wrong?" The flouting child asked as her and her companion aproched the boy who had 3 empty bottles of dandelion win empty in front of him.

"45? No no.." was all they heard in responce. He didnt seem drunk, just in a fog.

"Jess" Aether placed a hand on his friends sholder. Shaking the boy from his daze.

"Oh, hello." Jess looked up at the two who aproched him.

"Pimon thinks somethings wrong." Aether nods.

"No no, im fine.. just, 45 years?" He turned back to his bottle. The two travelers looked at eachother.

"45 years?" Aether questioned.

"Y/n said it has been 45 years cence our fight. But all the dates on the documents.. they said it was only two.. how?"

"45 YEARS?! thats a loooong timee. You dont look that old. Pimon would have geused 18!" Jess laughs at the childs surprise.

"I mean its not surprising considering, Y/n and I are immortal." Aethers eyes widen

"Imortal? Y/n? You? Immortal?" Was all Aether could manage in surprise.

"Yeah didnt Y/n tell you? We are arcon blood." Jess smiles, then suddenly, as though relising something, his face dropped "im so dead, they didnt tell you, they wanted it a secret? I just- im so dead." Jess gets up and starts running away leaving Aether and Pimon in the dust.

"Can immortal people die?" Pimon asked outloud, only for Aether to ignore her and walk to the balcony. "Hey! Wait for Pimon."

Y/n sat on the railing legs dangling off the edge, hand holding tightly onto the wood she sat on, looking out.

"Your immortal?" Aether voiced

Y/n sighed turning around. "Hello Aether."

"Awnser the question."

"I see Jess still cant hold a secret, or was it that adepti?" They say bitterly.

"Your avoiding the question."

"Yes. I'm immortal what about it."

"Why didnt you tell me."

"Did i have to?"

"No- but" Aether stoped his words, relising Y/n actualy didnt have any reason to trust him with that. They only met a month ago. Y/n was a mystery to him.

~~~
Probas gunna uplode right after this lol im boredd what would you all think of a love triangle? Comment and tell me. I have plenty a plains ether way lol.