Chapter 42.

RECAP

August walked to the front door and swung it open,"Why are you ringin m-- " he stopped mid sentence when he saw who was standing in front of him.

It was the last person he needed to see now that his life was so perfect.

"You gon just let a nigga stand here," Cam said with a grin on his face. With that grin comes a whole lot of trouble for August.

___________

"Cam!" August said shocked beyond words. "What are you doing here."

August dapped Cam as he stepped aside to let him in.

"Good behavior," Cam smirked. "Oh here."

Cam handed August a pie.

"Happy Thanksgiving fam," Cam said smiling.

August smiled back, "thank you. Aye sit your stuff down and come grab a plate with the family. I have a few people to introduce you to."

August walked down the hall towards the dining room with Cam behind him after he washed his hands.

"Who the hell was at the door," Mama Sheila said walking up out the dining room towards August with the everyone else standing behind her.

Cam moved from behind August and smiled at Sheila, "Sheila that's how you gonna do me?"

"Cameron!" Sheila said in an excited tone. Sheila loved Cameron. He took care of Sheila and her kids when her husband walked out. She knew Cameron wasn't a saint but he always respected the family. And looked after her oldest; August as if he was his son.

Chris looked at August surprised as he walked up to him. August just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know Cam was coming.

"When did you get out?" Sheila said pulling away from Cam, walking into the dining room as well as everyone else.

"Yesterday. I got out on years of good behavior. Ill just be out on probation for awhile." Cam said smiling then looked around the room and stopped at Kimberly who was still sitting in her seat, "You must be little miss Kimberly. Lookin like yo daddy."

She nodded smiling, "I know you. My daddy showed me pictures. You are Uncle Cam." She hopped out her chair and gave him a hug. "Where have you been? You missed five whole birthdays." She said holding up her little hand.

Cam smiled at August. It was touching that he told her about him, "I had to go away for awhile. But I will make sure to make up for the birthdays I missed."

Chris walked up to Cam, "What's up Unc."

"Well well well, if it isn't bad ass Chris." Cam said dappin him up. He then turn to Sheila, "he still given you trouble?"

"You know it," Sheila laughed.

"Ma stop lyin." Chris laughed "Cam I have to introduce you to my wife China and the newest member of the family Cj."

China walked up to Cameron with baby Chris in her arms and hugged him.

"Nice to meet beautiful," he said kissing China on the cheek and grabbing the baby's hand. "I cant believe Chris is married with a baby. I'm proud of you boy."

Chris smiled from ear to ear. "Thanks man."

Cam greeted everyone except Rebecca and her mom. "And who are these two beautiful women?"

August smiled and walked behind Becca and wrapping his arms around her, "this my lady, Rebecca and this is her mama, Mrs. Newman."

Cam kissed Becca and Mrs. Newman's hand, "this is the young lady you told me about a few months back." He looked back at her mom, "and I see beauty runs in the family."