No-Name Angel [Enrique Giancarlo]

The picture doesn't belong to me. 

Don't forget to vote !

Enrique woke up in his bed, surrounded by cushions, and with the other side vacant. He rubbed his eyes absentmindedly and sat upright. His head hurt like a bitch at every small movement he made. Yet in the wee hours of morning nothing could be helped. In a few moments his mind caught up with the events of yesternight. As it did, he instantly jerked his neck around to look for the beautiful girl he'd brought to his penthouse.

"Amore?" Enrique called out with a scratchy throat, voice deep in the morning. He picked up his jeans from the floor. He tried to, simultaneously, keep his mind from reeling back to last night. Finally, he got up to find the heavenly angel. "Are you there?"

Enrique checked his bathroom. Empty. He went out and checked the whole penthouse but there was no sign of the No-Name angel. Finally, he returned to his room feeling down. He could barely get the girl out of his mind for a second but now she was gone and he didn't even remember her name. Saddened, he began to pick up his clothes to toss them in the laundry basket. He picked up his shirt that had been tossed to the desk in a passionate, drunk frenzy. Its upper hem was littered by numerous Scarlet lip swatches. Kisses that had been thrown around carelessly but definitely in burning desire.

Almost missing it as he moved to the next article, Enrique saw a small note on the table. It was tucked between the unused cans of beer, hiding it well. Scrawled across it in messy handwriting was:

 Scrawled across it in messy handwriting was:

The small flicker of hope vanished. The high he was getting on crashed as he examined the note. There was no name or number or social media handle on the note. Absolutely nothing that would give away the girl's identity.

Enrique felt pathetic. It wasn't the first one night stand he had. He knew it was casual. He didn't have to know the girl. Yet this girl...

Last night even in the tipsy condition she was radiating elegance and superiority. He knew he had to meet this girl. Perhaps, just perhaps, he could have a relationship with her.

Are you off your rocker? You don't even remember her name!

Putting the mysterious girl off her mind for a while Enrique stripped under the shower, letting the water wash off any remains of her touches, and kisses. However, everything rushed back when he was buttoning his shirt in front of the mirror. His jaw, neck and collarbone were littered with love bites. So many that he knew it was futile trying to cover them up. Not that he was going to anyway. Cautiously he lowered the shirt and turned. Nail marks traced his back all the way down.

Oh, how was he going to concentrate on the day ahead?

***

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Oliver bit back a sarcastic remark as Johnny continued ranting in a loud voice in public. They had been sitting in a restaurant for half an hour and yet there was no sign of neither Enrique nor Robert. "FOR THAT PINEAPPLE HEAD IT'S COMMON TO BE LATE! BUT WHATEVER THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ROBERT?"