33

(Im gonna add more random songs lol)

Lilia's POV

We then went onto a Kpop speed quiz where we guessed the song that was playing super fast and then to complete the point we had to dance the choreography.

We failed getting it in quadruple speed. But we tried again with triple the speed and there was a certain boom to it that made me go "ohhh" along with Sunghoon and Niki.

"NCT127 Sunbaenim's Kick It?" Sunghoon guesses and it was correct. Sunghoon and Heeseung went up to dance it while I sat there with the rest of the members dancing while sitting on the chair.

Again, couldn't guess the next song in Quadruple speed, but tried again and heard a knock and immediately raised my hand.

We all started shouting the title. "Straykids Sunbaenim, Back Door." Sunoo answered and it was obviously correct.

"Please come out."

Turns out I walked to the middle alone. I watched the guys sit on the chair doing the knock and the door squeak and then know nothing else.

I stood there laughing my ass off.

"Ah wait please restart it for Lilia. You know it right?" Kwanghee asked and I nodded.

It started again and I danced the chorus. I remember sitting there watching the screen for a full 15 minutes to get the chorus right since it was too fast and my eyesight is absolute shit when looking at my phone screen.

We played again and guessed DNA.

"What does DNA mean?"

"Genes."

"Deoxyribonucleic Acid."

They all looked at me.

"That's all I know don't ask me more."

We got it right and all of us went up to dance it.

With the next song and not knowing it quadruple speed, Jungwon guessed seventeens song "Hit" at triple the speed.

Jay, Heeseung and Niki danced it as I watched them since I never really learnt it. And even while Jay and Heeseung finally stopped Niki kept going and they joined in again.

"Niki is so cool."

We all agreed with that one.

The next song, we couldn't guess again at quadruple the speed. But then I heard a familiar beat at the very start of the song at triple the speed and slowly raised my hand.

"Wannabe by Itzy Sunbaenim..?" I said unsure and they dragged it on if I was right or not before assuring I was.

I heard the lyrics "It's none of your business, I do my own business." So I went up to the floor remembering it was the second chorus.

I start to dance the second chorus alone, doing all the moves I remember but it doesn't stop there. The dance break starts playing and I do that too, going down to the floor and sliding and even pretending two people were in front of me as I bent my back all the way back as part of the choreo.

Then the chorus started again and I shyly just walked back to my seat.

"The difference between when she's dancing and then walking back to her seat.."

The next song was Replay by SHINee, and somehow Niki got it in quadruple speed..?? "That came out 3 years after we were born.." I look at him and he smiles shyly.

Okay but who doesn't know the song.

Jungwon and Niki then got up to dance as we all watched their talents.

Soon the next song came and I slightly widened my eyes. I put my hand up at the music stopped. "The Stealer, by The Boyz Sunbaenim?" I slowly questioned myself and Eunhyuk gave me a weird look.

"Hmm?" He says and I feel like I got it wrong. "Correct."

Man when do these hosts not joke-

The ending part came on before the last chorus and I was glad, since honestly the last chorus was more comfortable for me to perform.

I then started the kick, going to the floor and doing the choreography, doing all the floor work and getting up to do the rest of the dance, even walking back a bit before doing that small solo part Juyeon does that everyone posts about on TikTok before ending.

Once again I shyly walk to the chair and wait for the next round.

Once again we guess correctly with Puma by TXT and I dance along with Niki, Jake and Jungwon.

After winning the Kpop Speed Quiz, they started bringing a table of food and my eyes slightly widened. I put on a smile, but I wasn't sure if it was real or not.

I was supposed to be on a diet..

I feel an arm go around my shoulders and drag me to the table of food. I look at who it is and see Jungwon smiling at everyone before looking at me. "It's your cheat day, I can already tell what you're thinking." I sigh at look at him. "I'm convinced you have super powers or something."

"It's why I'm your favourite."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Okay yeah sure Wonnie."

______________________________

"It's time for Enhypen to show off their cuteness."

Oh no.

"Our next segment is "Oh My Song."

I wasn't really even listening I was just making sure they didn't say my name.

"Sunoo."

Thank the lord.

After a bit of talking about how cute Sunoo is, he was asked to give us tips on how to act cute.

"Yeah Lilia needs to learn some tips." Jay says and I poke my head forward to face him and stick my tongue out at him. "You need to learn some tips if you ever want to get your game controller back."

The members start laughing as he stays silent.

Yesterday night instead of sleeping he was playing games and distracting everyone so I took it away from him and started hiding it.

I remember the words

"Your not my mum!"

So I went

"Then clean your own clothes, wash your own dishes, make your own bed, pick up your shit from the floor, mop and vacuum."

It still makes me laugh.

The members have started to learn from me and do some of their own chores but most of them forget leaving Jungwon, Heeseung and I to do them.

"She took away your game controller?" Kwanghee asks and Jay nods. "Why?"

No one said anything but just started laughing.

"Ah leave them let's move on. Now Sunoo."

"Okay, so when something bad happens, you could say, 'oh, my..' ." Sunoo said with a cute voice and I nearly started laughing and he did too. I can tell he slightly regretted that.

"Let's try and do that starting from Jake."

Oh no are we all going to do it?

"Oh. My."

MANS SOUNDED LIKE A ROBOT.

"Now let's move onto Jay, who needs to learn some according to Lilia if he ever wants his game controller back."

"Oh, myyy..???"

"Oh my gosh."

I start dying of laughter.

"Jake just said 'oh my gosh' after seeing that."

The rest of the weekly idol episode was hectic. Pure Chaos. But it's Enhypen it's normal.

Icbf writing the rest sorry.