Get off me!

Veer Singhania

I was continuously tossing & turning on my bed because I wasn't able to sleep.

I was continuously thinking about what should my decision be.

I hate her for putting me in such a situation.
Argghhh!

Flashback

I entered the hospital in which Trisha is admitted and went towards the reception.

"I want to know where is Trisha Ahluwalia accomodated." I asked impatiently.

She typed something on the computer and turned towards me saying
"Third floor. Room no. 302." I just nodded and went away.

I entered the room and saw Trisha lying there unconcious.
"Mr. Singhania, thank god you are here. She won't let the doctors start her I.V. treatment if you weren't here." A young boy who I suppose is Mr. Ahluwalia as in Trisha's father's P.A.

Is she crazy?
Now what is going on her mind?
And sucide?
Why would she do it?

Just then I heard her voice
"Veer...! You are here. I knew you would come for me, You still care for me." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Call the doctor." I ordered the boy.

"Why did you want me here? What is this sucide drama Trisha?" I asked getting mad at her.

She started coughing and I immediately fell bad for talking to her like that.
Come on, I can atleast talk to her nicely if she is on the hospital bed.

"I want you, Veer." She said and my head snapped towards her.
"What does that mean?" I asked baffled.

Did she hit her head or something?

"It means that I want you to marry me! Otherwise I am not putting those I.V medicines in my body. You will be responsible for whatever happens with me!" She said.

And the word furious was very less to describe how I was feeling right now.

How dare she says it?

"You are threatning me?" I asked her in a low but dangerous voice.

I kept my hands in my pockets and glared at her.
"Don't try these cheap tactics with me." I said.

"Veer Singhania." I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around.
"Mr. Ahluwalia. I hope you make your daughter understand that I am not some toy. She can't just order me to get married to her." I said glaring at him too.

He let out a dry chuckle.
"Trisha has always got what she wanted. This time it is you that she wants and I'll make sure she gets it." He said smirking.

"I won't give in to your demands." I said still glaring at him.

"What if I have something with me which is very necessary for your shipping business to be proved legal?" He said and I looked at him shocked.

What the fuck?

"Go to your office and search if you have the permission granted documents over there. Your shipping business is illegal. I can easily file a case against you and as the business is under your dad's name, he is going to be behind bars." He said widening his smirk.

"Do not even dare. Keep my father out of this!" I said holding his collar.

"Calm down young man. Agree to Trisha and everything will be in your control. You get the documents once you marry her." He said.