Chapter 11 : Drugs And Whiskey Is The Doctor's Order

Apparently the bourbon wasn't enough for such a news like that. This called for something a little stronger, so I poured us both two glass of whiskey on the rocks. When the edge of adrenaline was buzzing a little now for us to get down the minute of the matter.

I was waiting for Belphedeus to open his mouth to discuss the nitty-gritty concerning the two escapees. That disgraceful vagabond Andrea with my heir Anna. Yet just as he was about to inform me about recent happenings.

Their came a knock on the door and with a roll of my eyes. I bid whoever on the other side to come in. Only to see Mr and Mrs.Angex-Bennedicte, two of my loyal aids. They were of the mortal age of sixty five years. They were of short stature the wife was about five feet and five inches tall and the husband was five feet and about seven inches.

" Good morning Master Darkstar and Sir Belphedeus. Sorry for the intrusion but breakfast is being served in the dining room. Do you have any special requests or do you want to join? ".

Before I could respond Belphedeus had already took the liberty and answered for the both of us.

" Good morning my favourite couple. We'll be out in the dining room soon after we wrap this up. I would like a Bellini cocktail with a chicken, bacon, mozzarella and guacamole sandwich. I need that to be accompanied with breakfast muffins and Belgian waffles.
Any special requests Samiel? ".
He replied to the couple in a voice that was akin to that of an angel.

Then he had the audacity to turn his atrocious face in my direction with a devilish smirk. While he awaited for my snarky response.

" Well good morning to you two. I will have xanax, marijuana, bourbon and whiskey. Don't look so alarmed now it's the doctor's orders ".
I replied with a serious look on my face. While my tone was laced with heavy duty sarcasm.

" I see, so Sergeant Sarcasm Samiel is alive, well and apparently in full flight today. I'll put out a variety of every meals as we are dabbling across various cultures this morning. Have a nice day you two ".
Mrs.Angex-Bennedicte replied back to me in a sarcastic tone, in an instant without missing a beat.

I don't know why she is always has her hackles up and ready to retaliate with wit and sarcasm everytime says something she doesn't like.
I can't even win a point with this sarcastic loud mouthed hag always having something to say.

" Have a great day Mr.Angex-Bennedicte and you too Mrs.Angex-Spitfire ".

I replied just as eagerly to get the last word in. They just gave me a knowing sarcastic smile then exit through the door and slammed it hard. I went up to teach those two a thing or two but thought better of it I didn't have any time to spare them.

I could bet on my soulless vessel that Mr.Angex-Bennedicte slammed my door. Due to my little subtle jab at his spitfire wife. That man is a little tempest encapsulated in the body of a human.

" So tell me Belphedeus before the unimportant trespassers created a tumult. Where were we? ".
I asked him in an all too eager tone. While he just gave me a sadistic smile in response.

What's with everyone bloody smiling at me today like there's sunshine coming out of my arse.